2 South East Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Operative to join their team as part of the Government Kickstarter Scheme. This role with involve dealing with many customer queries.
- Managing the email address – responding to queries, updating customer accounts and ensuring any customer issues are resolved effectively.
- Managing any customer queries through our social media platforms ensuring we are clear and help any prospective or current customers with any questions they have.
- Building basic reporting to help track, manage and improve our efficiency and effectiveness across our communications.
- Helping with general administrative tasks across the team to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Report any feedback to the team on any ongoing issues or areas we can make Wild even better for our customers.
- This will be predominantly email/chat/social media based but there may be times where you will need to call customers to resolve specific issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly yet professional writing manner
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who operate within the Education sector are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Central London.
This position would be best suitable for a Finance professional with proven experience as a Business Manager or managing Business Management within the Education sector. Our client are looking for a candidate who can communicate on all levels and who is prepared to take on the responsibility of fulfilling the daily tasks and supporting other colleagues.
Providing financial support for whole organisation
Ensuring best use of available resources by supporting all Business Managers with financial reporting, as well as guidance, growth and development
Preparing accounts by auditing recorded transactions and remaining compliant with policy and process
Ensuring the development and implement procurement opportunities
Risk management lead across organisation to ensure compliance
Educated to a degree level
Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
Criminal record disclosure/ DBS
Flexibility with working hours
Ability to travel around London (UK Drivers license preferred)