· Efficient staff planning
· Optimising labour costs
· Optimising productivity
· Management reporting
· Team & performance optimisation (living the ‘Blueprint’)
· Accurate, disciplinary and professional staff planning
· Accurate monitoring and timely reporting of staff planning time management (including sickness)
· Clear communication regarding agreements and staff planning
· Coordination of short- and long-term staff planning, including holidays, temp workers and consultants
· Finding cost-effective solutions and decision making
· Accurate reporting and administration
· Constructive cooperation with superiors and colleagues
· Insurance and willingness to be accessible while being off duty, if necessary, Respecting and acting on company rules, (safety) regulations and procedures
· Constantly striving and bringing up (new) ideas to improve shop operations and results
Company and role overview
Our client in the Charity sector is searching for a Key Relationships Manager to join their busy team. The role will require the candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills to help lead and manage a team in acquiring and maintaining relationships with Fundraising Groups. The candidate will support the client to create and implement strategies and action plans to help the company grow.
Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual with a passion for HR administration? Our client is currently seeking a dynamic HR Administration Coordinator to join their team in a confidential and fast-paced professional environment.
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.