2 Kent Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client who specialises in daylighting interiors has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Lead Developer to join their expanding eCommerce business. This role will involve software engineering, maintaining current software’s as well as expanding newly introduced systems.
- Previous experience as a Lead Developer/Software Engineer
- Manage and engage a team ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Design/developing web-based applications
- Adhering to Coding Guidelines, UI Guides, automated testing and code reviews
- High knowledge of project life cycles
- Able to meet requirements all the way through to test
- Team leader skills
- Excellent communication
- Testing experience
- High quality coding
- Self-assertive on reviewing and maintaining high standards of all developers
Company & Role Overview
At TGP recruitment, we are currently recruiting for a full-time Finance Manager at a growing company located in Kent. The main purpose of the role is to successfully coordinate and lead the finance team.
It is essential that the ideal candidate has a high level of communication in both written and verbal English, enjoys a challenge and displays an enthusiastic mindset to problematic situations. A confident and flexible individual that has the ability to plan ahead but also focus on the finer details.
- Providing reports of monthly costs and estimates to support each document
- Preparing regular management accounts
- Organisation of the company’s daily functions of a small-scale finance team
- Payroll and payment reconciliation duties
- Liaise with senior members of the management team
- Encourage ongoing development in essential financial practices
- Ensure legal requirements are reported for in the daily financial management of the company such as dealing with VAT, tax and government bodies
- Liaise with accountants on the team to process annual accounts and legal returns
- Any other financial duties required by the position
Important Requirements (Essential)
- 5 years of experience in finance reporting to a senior level
- ACCA/AAT qualified
- A good understanding of statutory accounting requirements
- Familiar with the financial system (Xero), preparing payroll and budgeting accounts
- Good time management, communication skills and reliable individual who knows how to prioritise own workload