Our specialist consultants can help you find your next sales role working for a very rewarding organization. Whether you’re a fresh graduate looking for your first opportunity in the city or you are an experienced professional, our specialist consultants are on hand to assist you. We will listen to your needs and requirements to find you an opportunity that will challenge you and reward you financially.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a driven Travel Sales Consultant to come and join their expanding dynamic team. The candidate will be expected to perform admin elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing as well as arranging booking transfers and assisting in other ad hoc projects and activities as required.
Able to earn a basic salary, plus commission. OTE £32 - 45k+
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, responding to client enquiries, discussing the holiday and/or requirements over the telephone, email and online.
- Creating tailored holiday proposals.
- Liaising with property owners and operators.
- Effective production of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve sales performance targets.
- Organising pre-arrival arrangements for clients, such as booking transfers, and catering to special requests the clients may have.
- Creating final itineraries.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner
- Strong written skills with good grammar
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts
Company and role overview
Our client is a leader in the drinks industry and is looking for a passionate candidate to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Beer, Spirits and Wines sector. You must be fun energetic and ready to be in a team that works and plays hard. Your role will be to support other relevant managers with KPI’s, setting targets and ensuring the overall needs of the business are being met.
- Management of sales team
- Resource planning in line with business growth
- Enhancing existing processes and efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Identifying new business opportunities and reviewing and enhancing the current KPI’s in line with growth objectives
- Undertaking regular reviews with the team
- Positive working relationship with all other managers and team members
- Monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting as required by the business
- Previous experience in a senior sales role
- Evidence of delivering successful results against challenging targets
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at senior level in a professional manner (verbal, written)
- Ability to motivate and manage a team.
- You’ll have outstanding networking skills and a truly consultative style
- Excellent IT skills
- Driven self-starter, self-sufficient, responsible for hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience within the drinks industry is a bonus
Company and role overview
Our client is part of the Recruitment sector and is searching for a resilient and fast learning candidate to join their team.
You will manage enquiries from candidates and liaise with the HR team to support the organisation of interviews and job adverts whilst also performing additional recruitment activities as well as preparing shortlists on Job seeking websites and, sourcing candidates via CV databases.
- Manage, post and track job adverts.
- Communicate wand liaise with candidates, HR team and manager to schedule interviews.
- Respond to recruitment agencies and candidates in relation to recruitment.
- Provide input and administration support for improvement projects (e.g., Hiring Manager training)
- Ensuring Hiring Managers are kept up to date with ongoing recruitment.
- Arranging, and attending Jobs Fairs, Assessment days as and when required.
- Other Adhoc recruitment duties when required.
- Experience in recruitment and Talent Acquisition department
- Previous experience of using ATS systems daily
- Management skill set – candidate control, organised, diary management etc.
- Able to use own initiative and manage day to day recruitment queries
- A competitive salary - DOE
- An attractive bonus and commission (KPI driven)
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
- BUPA health cover
- Sports and social club
- MY-MT - discount on major retailers
Company role & Overview
The Graduate Project work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets and industries. Our team operating out of London are true recruitment specialists. Within our specialist market, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need - from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in our legal verticals by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Pro-actively identify, attract, engage, assess, and secure candidates of all levels for our clients. Promote our clients and candidates and make the correct match ensuring we are placing candidates into the right opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients, nurture these relationships to ensure future business and maximise the number of placements made
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as a Resourcer or Delivery Consultant,ideally within legal or medical Markets
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about
- Every day is different, and you'll be responsible for your own desk, so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- A hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it
- Work the ethical way
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a leading specialist glass store looking for an enthusiastic individual, with excellent customer services skills to join their expanding team located in North London.
- Understanding how the store runs such as dealing with sales of glass, mirrors, and ironmongery hardware
- Able to handle face to face, email, and call enquires and complaints from customers and placing in orders
- Dealing with inbound and outbound deliveries, stock-taking, as well as sorting out all payments
- Working with the team with all duties and hitting sale targets within the department
- Build great relationships with customers and clients, new and existing
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Previous experience in dealing with sales of glass, mirrors, and ironmongery hardware
- Great communications skills, as well as the confident to deal with any situation professionally
- Provide fantastic customer service and hit sale targets
- Organised, and efficient in completing all sales at the store
- Good IT skills, and general admin duties
Company & Role Overview
We are looking for a committed and reliable Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their fast growing team . For this role you will need excellent verbal, a keen eye for research and written communication skills. You will be working within the group of administrators to ensure the efficient running of the business. Experience is not necessarily required but desirable for this position. A positive attitude and commercial awareness is the main skill we are looking for to succeed within the role.
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for various sectors
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working with
- Generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
- To pro-actively support a fast-paced, busy team with all administrative duties
- Answering all incoming calls and taking messages as required
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- Regularly update and maintain the databases, ensuring all contact details are kept up to date
- Experience of working as in Sales or Customer Services (preferred)
- Skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both with staff, clients and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills with a confident, professional and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative