We specialize in eight sectors, however our clients are spread across various industries and have ever-changing needs. You will find various roles within sectors such as Environmental, Healthcare, Education, Property and Engineering so keep your eyes open for the right role.
· Efficient staff planning
· Optimising labour costs
· Optimising productivity
· Management reporting
· Team & performance optimisation (living the ‘Blueprint’)
· Accurate, disciplinary and professional staff planning
· Accurate monitoring and timely reporting of staff planning time management (including sickness)
· Clear communication regarding agreements and staff planning
· Coordination of short- and long-term staff planning, including holidays, temp workers and consultants
· Finding cost-effective solutions and decision making
· Accurate reporting and administration
· Constructive cooperation with superiors and colleagues
· Insurance and willingness to be accessible while being off duty, if necessary, Respecting and acting on company rules, (safety) regulations and procedures
· Constantly striving and bringing up (new) ideas to improve shop operations and results
Our client is a leading research and consulting firm, within the banking and technology industry, and are looking for an enthusiastic Research Analyst to join their dynamic team.
The Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing.
Candidates must be fluent in English and fluency in another language is desirable.
2-5 years of researcher, analyst, or other post-degree experience.
Motivated and able to work on their own and in teams.
Fluency in English
Fluency in another European or North Asian language (desirable)