8 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Strategic Account Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for managing, acquiring and growing accounts, to maximise revenues and execute strategic sales plans.
- Develop credibility in service provision via end-to-end involvement in the customer lifecycle
- Communicate with customers whether it be face-to-face or via mobile to ensure that strong relationships are created and maintained
- Create proposals and manage/complete tender processes from initial bid through to contract management
- Facilitate networking between the Policy team and industry contacts
- Be the 1st point of contact in the commercial team for your product area, and support in associated sales coaching and product knowledge
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop bespoke products utilising an in-depth understanding of a client’s needs
- Maintain accurate customer records using the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with the Product Team(s) and contribute to horizon scans, product development, and continual improvement
- Work collaboratively with the Transactional Sales team to ensure overall group revenue is maximised, referring opportunities and leads as appropriate
- Ensure an up-to-date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company and competitors
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in sales, account management in Health & Safety industry
- Excellent, IT, admin and negotiation skills
- CRM adherence
Company and role overview
Our client is one of the world’s leading Occupational Health and Safety Organisations and is currently in the market for a Sales Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for precise sales prediction and contributing to wider plans, ensuring the team are fully utilising the CRM system and following all relevant processes.
- Developing and monitoring relevant performance measures within the team, and experience in leading both a remote and a field-based team
- Produce accurate sales forecasts, set budgets and individual and team targets
- Take direct responsibility for Business Development and direct Account Management where required
- Communicate effectively within a team, ensuring personal targets as well as team sale targets are met
- Build and maintain relationships, confirming successful business development and client relationship management
- Undertaking regular reviews with the team
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting as required by the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven record of achieving personal and team sales targets
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at senior level in a professional manner (verbal, written)
- You’ll have outstanding networking skills and a truly consultative style
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a driven Travel Sales Consultant to come and join their expanding dynamic team. The candidate will be expected to perform admin elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing as well as arranging booking transfers and assisting in other ad hoc projects and activities as required.
Able to earn a basic salary, plus commission. OTE £32 - 45k+
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, responding to client enquiries, discussing the holiday and/or requirements over the telephone, email and online.
- Creating tailored holiday proposals.
- Liaising with property owners and operators.
- Effective production of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve sales performance targets.
- Organising pre-arrival arrangements for clients, such as booking transfers, and catering to special requests the clients may have.
- Creating final itineraries.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner
- Strong written skills with good grammar
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts
Company and role overview
Our client is part of the Recruitment sector and is searching for a resilient and fast learning candidate to join their team.
You will manage enquiries from candidates and liaise with the HR team to support the organisation of interviews and job adverts whilst also performing additional recruitment activities as well as preparing shortlists on Job seeking websites and, sourcing candidates via CV databases.
- Manage, post and track job adverts.
- Communicate wand liaise with candidates, HR team and manager to schedule interviews.
- Respond to recruitment agencies and candidates in relation to recruitment.
- Provide input and administration support for improvement projects (e.g., Hiring Manager training)
- Ensuring Hiring Managers are kept up to date with ongoing recruitment.
- Arranging, and attending Jobs Fairs, Assessment days as and when required.
- Other Adhoc recruitment duties when required.
- Experience in recruitment and Talent Acquisition department
- Previous experience of using ATS systems daily
- Management skill set – candidate control, organised, diary management etc.
- Able to use own initiative and manage day to day recruitment queries
- A competitive salary - DOE
- An attractive bonus and commission (KPI driven)
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
- BUPA health cover
- Sports and social club
- MY-MT - discount on major retailers
Company role & Overview
The Graduate Project work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets and industries. Our team operating out of London are true recruitment specialists. Within our specialist market, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need - from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in our legal verticals by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Pro-actively identify, attract, engage, assess, and secure candidates of all levels for our clients. Promote our clients and candidates and make the correct match ensuring we are placing candidates into the right opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients, nurture these relationships to ensure future business and maximise the number of placements made
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as a Resourcer or Delivery Consultant,ideally within legal or medical Markets
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about
- Every day is different, and you'll be responsible for your own desk, so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- A hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it
- Work the ethical way
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a leading specialist glass store looking for an enthusiastic individual, with excellent customer services skills to join their expanding team located in North London.
- Understanding how the store runs such as dealing with sales of glass, mirrors, and ironmongery hardware
- Able to handle face to face, email, and call enquires and complaints from customers and placing in orders
- Dealing with inbound and outbound deliveries, stock-taking, as well as sorting out all payments
- Working with the team with all duties and hitting sale targets within the department
- Build great relationships with customers and clients, new and existing
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Previous experience in dealing with sales of glass, mirrors, and ironmongery hardware
- Great communications skills, as well as the confident to deal with any situation professionally
- Provide fantastic customer service and hit sale targets
- Organised, and efficient in completing all sales at the store
- Good IT skills, and general admin duties
Company & Role Overview
We are looking for a committed and reliable Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their fast growing team . For this role you will need excellent verbal, a keen eye for research and written communication skills. You will be working within the group of administrators to ensure the efficient running of the business. Experience is not necessarily required but desirable for this position. A positive attitude and commercial awareness is the main skill we are looking for to succeed within the role.
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for various sectors
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working with
- Generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
- To pro-actively support a fast-paced, busy team with all administrative duties
- Answering all incoming calls and taking messages as required
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- Regularly update and maintain the databases, ensuring all contact details are kept up to date
- Experience of working as in Sales or Customer Services (preferred)
- Skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both with staff, clients and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills with a confident, professional and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative
Perfect for a graduate looking to get into recruitment!
Company & Role Overview
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our ever-growing Recruitment department in Aldgate, London.
Your main responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant is to Provide effective, high quality, effective recruitment. To ensure that our service remains fully compliant recruitment support to organisations across the UK.
21 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays, 5% employer pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Access to discounts)
- Full ownership of 360 recruitment process for specified region (subject to change)
- Liaise with Operations Managers/ hiring manager on recruitment request
- Set vacancies live on and post adverts on various relevant platforms
- Use various platforms to proactively headhunt candidates, including social media platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Conduct telephone interviews for potential care staff which involves asking a set of scripted questions to find out people’s attitudes towards elements of the role, recording responses electronically
- Coordinating interview schedules and feedback with Operations Managers on a day to day basis
- Responsible for the efficient collection and collation of the required compliance documentation for all candidates recruited by the company
- Responsible for the efficient and effective candidate journey, upholding the Employer Brand
- Keeping the ATS up to date with relevant information and changes
- Regularly liaise with the Operations team to communicate, monitor and update recruitment needs and progress
- Carrying out a set number of telephone interviews and offers, to meet agreed weekly/monthly KPI’s, as outlined by your line manager
- Develop strong relationships with Operations Managers and key stakeholders to maximise the effectiveness of the recruiting process
- Research competitors and develop good understanding of your clients/ the market, in specified region
- Maintain and create relevant reports in accordance with all elements of the role in liaison with the Recruitment Management
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of CQC standards
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Immigration laws
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of discrimination laws
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Experienced and proficient in the use of the Microsoft packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Understanding of the HR information requirements related to the recruitment process;
- A good knowledge of recruitment policies and procedures, employment legislation, employment checking;
- Previous experience of the recruitment process;
- Previous experience of telephone interviewing from design to selection;
- Proven customer service background;
- Confident and professional communicator with staff at all levels;
- Understanding of employment law and how it relates to recruitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Motivation, focus, consistency, accuracy to detail and strong time management skills;
- A Professional, polite and courteous telephone manner with excellent communication and listening skills;
- Previous experience of organising assessment days (Desirable)
- Relevant qualification in support of your recruitment experience (Desirable)
Subscribe to email alerts
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES