If you’re looking to pursue a career within HR look no further, with an in-depth knowledge of HR practice, The Graduate Project can match you to the perfect person whether you have any experience or not. We work with various organizations across Central London and the surrounding areas. Our dedicated team of HR specialist recruiters will find the perfect role for you.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for an Interim Head of People Insights to come and join their busy team! The role will require leading the people analytics service – developing and providing relevant workforce planning tools, methodologies, and research for leaders. The candidate will collaborate with different team/s and stakeholders to deliver information accurately and efficiently.
- Manage the measuring of KPIs to ensure on-track delivery of work programmes, ensuring the activity carried out helps achieve the outcomes set.
- Ensure an accurate oversight and tracking of relevant programmes of work which incorporates governance, resource management and performance planning to ensure budget, systems and resources deliver best outcomes.
- Represent the entire function at key strategic meetings to ensure that the component parts are integrated.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across organisation policy & strategy, business planning, finance, procurement, and technology services.
- Ensure an apparent approach to development and delivery of the workforce strategy, including monitoring professional and industry trends and forecasts for future.
- Control of key documents and plans for the function including the People Plan, the functional business plan, service offer, & budget management.
- Run the people analytics service to provide management information, access to people analytics resources as well as ownership of the functions statutory returns such as gender pay gap, national minimum dataset for social workers and annual diversity reporting.
- Steer the performance of HR related technology including release management, re-procurement, overseeing new module implementations, account management, license management and supplier management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience or expert knowledge in relevant professional area
- Exceptional analytical skills, and a range of analytical tools including Excel, Power BI & OTBI
- Proven experience of programme and project management, strategic planning, budget management, analysis of data and reporting is essential.
- Good understanding of metrics, measures, and people analytics.
- Understanding of good governance in data management and producing statutory reports.
Company & Role Overview
Our client in the education sector is searching for a reliable HR Officer & Cover Co-Ordinator to come and join their busy team. The candidate will perform a wide range of admin duties such as providing shortlisting documentation to panel, organisation of assessments and interviews, preparation of offer, contract letters and contracts of employment, reference requests and ensuring completion of all compliance checks.
- Working alongside the Business Manager overseeing payroll, pension enquiries and all leavers (Conducting all exit interviews for staff) and changes to staff details.
- Monitor staff attendance at various duties/meetings and monitoring of the staff Inventory system.
- To ensure staff have a clear understanding of HR policies and procedures and the importance of putting them into practice.
- To be responsible for maintaining and updating all HR staff records, ensuring that all staff seeking advice for HR and Salary issues are provided with the most accurate information.
- Managing disciplinary, capability and grievance processes as required, seeking expert advice where appropriate
- Prepare HR reports for meetings and to clerk and minute the HR, Finance & Premises Committee meetings.
- Proactively support the head with staff restructuring, preparing appendices, and minuting meetings.
- Monitoring, analysing, and reporting on staff sickness, ensuring return-to-work meetings are correctly and effectively followed by staff to help improve attendance
- Providing frequent management reports on absence statistics, supporting staff well-being, and completing referrals to Occupational Health
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 or above (of equivalent)
- Experience of working in HR, administration or in an educational establishment
- Experience in a role that involved dealing with a variety of customers/stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Outlook and Excel and G-Suite and SIMS
- Highly numerate – able to work confidently with figures
- A good level of spoken and written English – ability to write clearly and concisely. An excellent phone manner
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a meticulous People and Transformation Performance and Analytics Lead. The candidate will work in a large team, communicating with leadership teams, customers, and stakeholders to improve and benefit the performance of all services across the function in the workforce. The candidate will encourage the companies’ ambitions and help overcome challenges to ensure success.
- Lead the People and Transformation Performance and People Analytics team in the design, delivery, production, and socialisation of performance
- Responsible for the delivery of products to assure the Leadership team of the deliveries
- Interact with multiple stakeholders that track deliveries, status, risks, and issues
- Maintain and nurture collaborative relationships with internal teams as well as external networks in the same sector
- Work within the team to co-ordinate the Risk Management, Strategy and Audit to construct a work programme/functional Audit agenda
- Develop internal procedures to ensure data collection, analysis and presentation is accurate
- Communicate with customers, individuals, and communities to develop achievable outcomes (resolving issues where necessary)
- Batchelors degree in a relevant field
- Project Management/Work Programme management experience
- Understanding of query building, report running and extraction – particularly including Oracle (Discoverer, BIP, OBIEE), Oracle Cloud, Cornerstone-On-Demand, Selenity and Forecast).
- Experience of end-to-end data processes
- Strong stakeholder management experience, presenting complex data, simply
Company and role overview
Our client in the Charity sector is searching for a Key Relationships Manager to join their busy team. The role will require the candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills to help lead and manage a team in acquiring and maintaining relationships with Fundraising Groups. The candidate will support the client to create and implement strategies and action plans to help the company grow.
- Ensuring appropriate market and audience research
- Developing and negotiating fundraising and engagement targets
- Managing budgets and forecasting outflow and income
- Scheduling the creation, testing and review of products and communications
- Developing approaches for key relationships including a speaker’s programme to recruit new regular givers
- Developing key relationship management plans and delivering legacy programmes
- Line management meetings and point of contact for HR
- Ensuring regular attendance at meetings and days
- Ensure the confidentiality in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation for all clients.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, or fundraising
- Three years’ experience of delivering to an income budget
- Two years’ experience of leading, managing and developing people/ teams
- Experience of operational planning
- An understanding of CRM databases
- A clear understanding of policies and procedures
Company and role overview
Our client is searching for a confident Talent Acquisition Partner to support the team in talent sourcing the best suited candidates/employees. The candidate will collaborate with department managers and use social media platforms to attract candidates and deploy the best recruiting methods to ensure the company attracts and hires the fitting candidates.
The role is hybrid working, 2 days in the office a week.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for a specific department
- Support managers with developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media (Linkedin, indeed etc)
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications and conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Work experience as a Recruiter, experience working on IT role is a plus
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Literacy is essential along with experience using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel & Power Point
Company and role overview
Our client is searching for friendly and resourceful People Business Partner to join their busy team.
The role of the candidate will be to support the company/team to build and maintain relationships with other businesses and clients. The candidate must be credible and willing to support and lead the team on a strategic level.
- Operational planning and performance review
- Maintain relationships internally and externally with other teams, clients, and organisations
- Suggest and implement ideas to improve the area of work
- Monitor and evaluate functional workforce performance, leading on analysis, reporting and capability needs specifications, giving advice within the organisation's policy framework
- Acting as confidant and forming alliances with internal and external stakeholders
- Taking a lead role in the development, monitoring, and assessment of annual performance objectives for Executive Directors and their leadership teams
- Build, manage, and maintain trusted relationships with senior leaders
- Supporting seniors to understand, assess and improve team capability, increase capacity, and prioritise the factors which have the greatest impact to the company
- Extensive experience as a senior HR professional
- Understanding of the broad legal context and employee relations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience and is professionally qualified to MCIPD and ideally FCIPD