We use the following Cookies on our website:
This is a small cookie that allows the site owner to check which pages are the most popular on the site and so provide more site content that is popular to users. It contains no personal or private data at all and is used on millions of websites worldwide. You can opt out of Google Analytics by clicking here
This is used when you ask the system to remember your login and stores the email address you use to login only. This cookie is REQUIRED for the site to function.
This is used to be able to remember jobs you place in your shortlist, and is classed as essential to the site functionality and thus can be stored regardless of your selection to ensure the site works. However we wanted to bring this to your attention as we are keen not to hide anything from you. This cookie is REQUIRED for the site to function.
AddThis allows you to share our content and jobs. This cookie is used by allows AddThis to collect information from the device used by you to interact with Publisher Sites or with the AddThis Toolbar (“AddThis Data”).
AddThis Data is collected online and may indirectly identify you. It includes unique IDs such as a cookie ID on your browser; IP addresses and information derived from IP addresses, such as geographic location; information about your device, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of ‘apps’, screen resolution, or the preferred language; the date and time you visited an AddThis Publisher Site (such as this site). You can opt out of AddThis tracking here.
Looking For Jobs
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for an Interim Head of People Insights to come and join their busy team! The role will require leading the people analytics service – developing and providing relevant workforce planning tools, methodologies, and research for leaders. The candidate will collaborate with different team/s and stakeholders to deliver information accurately and efficiently.
- Manage the measuring of KPIs to ensure on-track delivery of work programmes, ensuring the activity carried out helps achieve the outcomes set.
- Ensure an accurate oversight and tracking of relevant programmes of work which incorporates governance, resource management and performance planning to ensure budget, systems and resources deliver best outcomes.
- Represent the entire function at key strategic meetings to ensure that the component parts are integrated.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across organisation policy & strategy, business planning, finance, procurement, and technology services.
- Ensure an apparent approach to development and delivery of the workforce strategy, including monitoring professional and industry trends and forecasts for future.
- Control of key documents and plans for the function including the People Plan, the functional business plan, service offer, & budget management.
- Run the people analytics service to provide management information, access to people analytics resources as well as ownership of the functions statutory returns such as gender pay gap, national minimum dataset for social workers and annual diversity reporting.
- Steer the performance of HR related technology including release management, re-procurement, overseeing new module implementations, account management, license management and supplier management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience or expert knowledge in relevant professional area
- Exceptional analytical skills, and a range of analytical tools including Excel, Power BI & OTBI
- Proven experience of programme and project management, strategic planning, budget management, analysis of data and reporting is essential.
- Good understanding of metrics, measures, and people analytics.
- Understanding of good governance in data management and producing statutory reports.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for an Interim Service Operations Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be directly responsible for 2 Team Leads and approximately 20 staff as well as engage with business stakeholders to proactively manage and reduce the number of desktop applications used as well as meeting business needs.
- Leading the Operational Teams to meet continuously maintain and/or improve the quality agreed service levels, ensuring the required quality of services are delivered in support of business operations.
- Manage and monitor team productivity and raising any issues as they come to light to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure ITIL service management practices such as IT Asset Management and Service Configuration Management are followed, and software updates and security patches are implemented on a timely basis.
- Assess KPI metrics, trend analysis and customer feedback to drive continuous improvement of service practices.
- Understand up-to-date service desk best practices and manage the transition and improve elements of the current service model.
- Maintain relationships with other teams across the company and external organisations that support the delivery of their services.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentational, and customer service skills
- Degree level or equivalent in experience in a relevant subject.
- Hold ITIL accreditation or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in an Operations Management role
- Familiarity with ICT related frameworks, standards, services, or models would be desirable
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Digital Insights Analyst to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for dealing with large sets of data from various systems and communicating with external stakeholders to increase and develop data to be more valuable.
- Analyse data based on business focus whilst contributing on how the data can be more useful and valuable
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify trends and partner needs
- Maintain and build upon our customer analytics tool (Power BI) with internal stakeholders to further enhance and develop the tool
- Write SQL scripts when necessary for specific data sets, Insights etc for the business
- Working with the inner workings of Adobe Analytics to ensure a better understanding of the power the data holds
- Able to work with and combine data through API’s
- Supporting the Head of Buying Operation in long term projects
- Proven experience in analytics
- Able to manipulate large data sets
- Strong technical knowledge
- Able to use a variety of software’s and tools (SQL and Adobe analytics)
- Knowledge of inventory management
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a driven Travel Sales Consultant to come and join their expanding dynamic team. The candidate will be expected to perform admin elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing as well as arranging booking transfers and assisting in other ad hoc projects and activities as required.
Able to earn a basic salary, plus commission. OTE £32 - 45k+
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, responding to client enquiries, discussing the holiday and/or requirements over the telephone, email and online.
- Creating tailored holiday proposals.
- Liaising with property owners and operators.
- Effective production of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve sales performance targets.
- Organising pre-arrival arrangements for clients, such as booking transfers, and catering to special requests the clients may have.
- Creating final itineraries.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner
- Strong written skills with good grammar
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts
Company & Role Overview
Our client in the education sector is searching for a reliable HR Officer & Cover Co-Ordinator to come and join their busy team. The candidate will perform a wide range of admin duties such as providing shortlisting documentation to panel, organisation of assessments and interviews, preparation of offer, contract letters and contracts of employment, reference requests and ensuring completion of all compliance checks.
- Working alongside the Business Manager overseeing payroll, pension enquiries and all leavers (Conducting all exit interviews for staff) and changes to staff details.
- Monitor staff attendance at various duties/meetings and monitoring of the staff Inventory system.
- To ensure staff have a clear understanding of HR policies and procedures and the importance of putting them into practice.
- To be responsible for maintaining and updating all HR staff records, ensuring that all staff seeking advice for HR and Salary issues are provided with the most accurate information.
- Managing disciplinary, capability and grievance processes as required, seeking expert advice where appropriate
- Prepare HR reports for meetings and to clerk and minute the HR, Finance & Premises Committee meetings.
- Proactively support the head with staff restructuring, preparing appendices, and minuting meetings.
- Monitoring, analysing, and reporting on staff sickness, ensuring return-to-work meetings are correctly and effectively followed by staff to help improve attendance
- Providing frequent management reports on absence statistics, supporting staff well-being, and completing referrals to Occupational Health
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 or above (of equivalent)
- Experience of working in HR, administration or in an educational establishment
- Experience in a role that involved dealing with a variety of customers/stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Outlook and Excel and G-Suite and SIMS
- Highly numerate – able to work confidently with figures
- A good level of spoken and written English – ability to write clearly and concisely. An excellent phone manner
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Case Team Manager to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be expected to work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals. The role does require managing a team’s performance and quickly identify and effectively tackle, at the earliest stage.
- Maintain, manage, and motivate a team, ensuring work produced is to a high standard and use resources to the best of their ability.
- Ensure team’s compliance with current policies, process, guidance, and service standards that govern the work of the team.
- Ensure the early identification of solutions to obstacles, raising these with your Operational Manager when necessary.
- Assure and be accountable for the quality of casework, risk assessments and decisions in your team.
- Recruit new employees and provide effective induction programmes, ensuring that performance is effectively managed and recorded during their probation period.
- Be knowledgeable of developments of policies, guidance, and processes, regarding fitness.
- Work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals.
- Review and respond to challenges, queries and/or complaints about the decisions made and service provided by your team
- Support and deputise for the Operations Manager in the delivery of their work, when requested or required.
- Comply with the information security requirements for information accessed or processed in carrying out the duties of the role, ensuring they are in line with the companies’ policies.
- Educated to degree level or relevant knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing people and resources or investigation responsibilities
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance.
- Experience of monitoring a team, objectives, and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of responding to multiple stakeholders needs and complex circumstances
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and support and coach others.
- Strong analytical, critical examination and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of investigative methods and rules of evidence.
Company and role overview
Our client in the Education sector is searching for an Administrator to join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for providing administrative services that supports the day to day running of the school. The role will entail the candidate to participate in meetings with colleagues and external customers and organising training for staff.
- To provide administrative support for effective delivery of mock exam schedules.
- Collating exam grade entries, creating exam timetables and supervisor lists, and distribution of exam certificates.
- Order and maintain all School stationery supplies.
- Take minutes of the weekly staff briefing.
- To provide administrative support to the organisation and administration meetings, including the coordination of staff.
- Attendance at parents’ meeting is a requirement of the role.
- To administer pupil rewards, and certificates at the end of the reporting cycle, uploading the results on to the correct software’s.
- Distribute and allocate security wrist bands and update locks as required.
- To organise and distribute pupil photographs.
- Work alongside senior colleagues to produce and manage the weekly SMT/MOD rota. This also includes entering the lunchtime detention duties.
- To provide administrative support with regards pastoral, safeguarding and disciplinary activities.
- To provide administrative support by organising relevant/correct training courses for staff.
- To oversee the schools’ online training platforms, include setting up new users and providing training guidance, uploading new policies, chasing any outstanding training courses or policy signatures.
- Act as a Deputy Data Compliance Officer, assisting with GDPR requirements.
- Support the Registrar in maintaining accurate UKVI documentation for current pupils, including holiday absence forms for those on Student and Child Student visas.
- Experienced administrator with excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS software (particularly Word and Excel) and Google Apps.
- Competent working on databases, particularly ISAMS or willing to train.
- Confident with good inter-personal skills
- To be fully supportive of the School’s Christian ethos.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Committee Services Administrator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of admin duties such as preparing agendas, supporting papers, and producing concise and accurate minutes and action plan. The role does require the candidate to liaise with colleagues as well as communicate with external participants.
- Ensuring that Chairs are appropriately briefed ahead of meetings, providing advice on agenda items and issues arising.
- Liaise with colleagues in Federation departments to ensure that all information required for meetings is collated and distributed.
- Produce high quality documentation for internal and external stakeholders, including reports and briefing papers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Scheduling of annual meeting calendar, including room bookings and invitations and arrangements for any other requirements
- Maintain an excellent knowledge on key Federation policies and areas of work and their impact on the activities of committees.
- Carrying out work between meetings, including dealing with correspondence, circulating documents, and disseminating information.
- Managing membership of committees, including liaising with external stakeholders to identify new members and confirm appointments.
- Contribute recruitment processes and inductions of new committee’s and representatives
- Contribute to annual team planning and development processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a committee support role.
- Excellent IT skills, including all MS Office packages and MS Teams.
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working in a higher education, professional training, or healthcare environment.
Company and role overview
Our client in the Health Care sector is currently in the market a candidate to take the role IT Support amongst their busy team! The candidate will deal with a variety of IT duties, monitoring the information that is shared meets Data Protection principles.
- Work closely with other educational organisations on the technical aspects of the electronic folder, ensuring a high level of functionality and availability.
- Provide expert technical support and helpline facilities for the company’s staff, Administrators, and a variety of Health Care organisations across the UK,
- Work closely with Health/Educational organisations to ensure accurate data users are entered and maintained.
- Work closely with the external teams and stakeholders to ensure a timely transfer of data on recruitment into the electronic database.
- Liaise closely with the companies’ enrolments and credit control administrator ensuring that data on trainees is shared, enabling enrolment efficiency.
- Contribute positively to routine performance reporting, and escalating problems informing senior colleagues in a timely way as and when they arise.
- Work closely with Trainee Service Manager’s and Development Manager’s to provide advice and direct input into the continuing development and functionality of the electronic folder/database.
- A good standard of general education with excellent written and oral communication skills
- High standard of customer service maintaining patience when dealing with clients who may have difficulty in communication
- Proficient in the use of internet-based computer systems and software, able to use features of software systems, including Microsoft products
- Strong team working/building skills, working collaborating with internal and external teams/customers
- Up-to-date and strong knowledge of GDPR
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES