2 England Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our Client is an approved Crown Commercial Service provider who offer cloud technology and support services to the public sector, as well as provide solutions to Startups and SMEs.
- Day to day bookkeeping of a portfolio of clients including all reconciliations
- Produce accounts to Trial Balance
- Utilise a range of finance and operation apps to support our portfolio of clients
- Support management with management accounting where required
- Following set protocols and business processes including completing required checklists
- Working towards a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Hold a degree in any discipline
- Wanting to pursue a role within Accounting and Finance
- Technical accounting knowledge is advantageous
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- A passion to help implement and improve new processes as necessary
- Confident and comfortable with G-suite apps with good financial modelling skills
- Extremely well organised
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Be between the age of 16 - 24
- Must currently be on universal credit
Location - Middlesex Based and Homeworking
Pay - National Minimum Wage
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who operate within the Education sector are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Central London.
This position would be best suitable for a Finance professional with proven experience as a Business Manager or managing Business Management within the Education sector. Our client are looking for a candidate who can communicate on all levels and who is prepared to take on the responsibility of fulfilling the daily tasks and supporting other colleagues.
Providing financial support for whole organisation
Ensuring best use of available resources by supporting all Business Managers with financial reporting, as well as guidance, growth and development
Preparing accounts by auditing recorded transactions and remaining compliant with policy and process
Ensuring the development and implement procurement opportunities
Risk management lead across organisation to ensure compliance
Educated to a degree level
Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
Criminal record disclosure/ DBS
Flexibility with working hours
Ability to travel around London (UK Drivers license preferred)