1 Human Resources Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client that operates within the education industry are looking for an enthusiastic HR & Payroll Executive to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have experience in end-to-end processing and dealing with complex payroll.
You will report to the Human Resources Director (HRD)
- Processing the monthly Payroll for 500 employees accurately, to deadline and to meet audit requirements (salary, commission, bonus, year-end journals, pension etc)
- Responsible for managing the HRIS and time and attendance updates
- Regularly reviewing existing benefits and providers including current usage, performance, cost. and assessing risk and reviews if increase required
- Supporting the HR team and Divisions with employee related queries and issues
- Closely working with Hiring Manager to fully assess requirements of Division including: creating clear and concise JDs, job adverts and ensuring consistent brand messaging
- Reviewing best method of recruitment, utilising appropriate platforms fully
- Reviewing current brand /employer engagement with a view to assessing our options to increase presence on social media platforms
- Some experience of handling ER issues
- Up to date knowledge of UK Employment Law and ability to keep abreast of legislation and impact on the business
- IT literate, confident in using HRIS systems, excellent knowledge of MS Word; advanced level Excel and strong Power Point
- IT literate, confident in using SUN or HRIS systems, excellent knowledge of MS Word; advanced level Excel and strong Power Point