- Accountancy, Banking and Finance (13)
- Business Support (13)
- Human Resources (2)
- IT, Technology and Digital (12)
- Marketing, PR and Advertising (15)
- Other (6)
- Sales (3)
- England (2)
- Essex (3)
- Kent (1)
- London (49)
- North West (1)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- South East (1)
- South West (1)
- UK (3)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
64 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a successful progressive publishing company seeking a Client Services Executive to join their growing marketing team. This opportunity has arisen due to the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and will be responsible for the management of client content and overseeing of client projects across their websites.
This role would suit those with some marketing or client services experience, or those who have previously enjoyed being in a role with significant client contact.
- Acting as main contact for clients after handover from sales.
- Scheduling or organising placement of client content.
- Tracking and reporting internally and for clients.
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines from all key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the rest of the client services team, as well as sales, marketing, editorial and video to ensure smooth operation and accuracy of client projects.
- Responsible for the performance of client projects, and ensuring that they meet and exceed client expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Degree: any degree involving or imparting a degree of technical aptitude, business knowledge or marketing skill.
- Experience with any of the following: email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Adestra, Omeda), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media software (e.g. Hootsuite), website software (e.g. Wordpress), HTML/CSS coding.
- Client-facing experience.
Role &Company Overview
The Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. The work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
Candidates must be fluent in English (essential) : fluency in another language is valuable but not essential. We regularly use European languages but we also use certain non-European languages.
- Conducting research
- Writing reports
- Executing interviews
- Contacting existing and potential customers
- Analysing data and statistics
- Getting involved in projects
- Taking part in training
- Communicating with different and several clients from all over the world
- Attending events and conferences
- This vacancy is ideal for candidates with 2-5 years of researcher, analyst or other post-degree experience
- We are looking for motivated graduates able to work on their own and in team
- You should have a good academic background, an understanding of research and analysis and fluent (native standard) written and spoken English
- Successful candidates will typically have a mix of strong communication, writing and numerical skills, and the ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world
Company & Role Overview
A great opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy was established in 2013 and is still growing. Looking for a confident Recruitment Consultant to join their bright, vibrant and fun team.
Salary Negotiable £18-000 - £20,000
- Sourcing candidates - CV searching
- Building and maintaining a database of available skilled people.
- Identify candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies across the business
- Carry out telephone screening and booking in interviews
- Taking necessary candidate identification
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties
- Conducting Interviews
- Headhunting graduate and experienced professionals
- Building great relationships with clients
- Educated to a Graduate level
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good IT skills (MS Office)
- Be a quick thinker with the ability to think outside of the box
- Be a confident communicator with people on all levels, both face to face and over the phone
Company & Role Overview
An excellent part time opportunity as a Credit Controller has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy has been established since 2013 and is still growing. This role will be great for someone with at least 1-2 years experience within Credit Control who is used to working in a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed
- Minimise over 30 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Maintain an up to date AR ledger by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed
- Ensure company systems are kept up to date
- Perform Credit Checks on all potential new clients referring any queries to the relevant party
- Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with staff to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Processing all payment received from customers
- Dealing with all Insolvency, Administration and Receivership cases
- Weekly report on cash collections
- Must always be able to maintain good customer relations
- Be a team player
- Sociable personality
- Look outside the box - Innovative
- Great Collaboration skills
- Proven Credit control experience within a sales / recruitment environment
- Experience using quickbooks
- Experience of dealing with Litigation of accounts
- Strong Excel ability with the ability to manipulate data