- Accountancy, Banking and Finance (12)
- Business Support (14)
- Human Resources (2)
- IT, Technology and Digital (12)
- Marketing, PR and Advertising (13)
- Other (6)
- Sales (3)
- England (2)
- Essex (3)
- Kent (1)
- London (50)
- North West (1)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- South East (1)
- UK (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
62 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is looking for a committed and reliable Administrator to join their fast growing team as part of the Kickstart Scheme on a 6 month contract. For this role you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be working within the group of administrators to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- To proactively support a fast-paced, busy team with all administrative duties
- Answering all incoming calls and taking messages as required
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- General typing and administration for partners and staff, including creating and updating various documents
- Regularly update and maintain the databases, ensuring all contact details are kept up to date
- Keep the area tidy and organised
- Experience of working as a Receptionist/ Administrator
- Skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, together with good IT skills
- Fast typing speed
- Excellent communication skills both with staff, clients and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills with a confident, professional and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Be between 16 – 24
- Must currently be on universal credit
Applicants must meet the Criteria set out by the UK Government to be eligible for the Kickstart Schemer - Full details can be found at:https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rishis-plan-for-jobs-will-help-britain-bounce-bounce-back
Company & Role Overview
Our client who is a leading accountancy firm is looking for an organised Bookkeeper to come and join their highly established company. To be a successful candidate for this role you will need to be ACCA/AAT Qualified or studying. You will also need to be Xero Certified.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly bookkeeping (including the reconciliation of control accounts which is a vital part)
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, checking VAT returns prepared by clients
- Preparing and submitting CIS returns
- Looking at Software/ Apps that link with Xero and developing internal systems to improve efficiency
- ACCA/ AAT Qualified or working towards
- Experience in practice – in particular bookkeeping experience
- Xero Certified – must have a lot of experience using Xero and be very confident using this. You will be required to give training to clients where necessary, and also share knowledge/ train within the team
- Experience in Sage is desired but not essential
- Strong understanding of accountancy/ tax principles, including reconciling control accounts
- Experience preparing and submitting CIS returns is essential and an understanding of CIS In addition to the above you must be able to manage your own workload and work to tight deadlines, extra hours may be required during busy periods
Company & Role Overview
The Graduate Project are working closely with a large and growing organisation who are seeking a Systems and Reporting Officer to join their well-established function. Reporting into the Systems and Reporting Manager, this individual will support with all day-to-day activity across end-to-end procurement systems - the role will provide direct support to the various Procurement teams in order to enable the effective delivery of large-scale projects in keeping with relevant compliance.
This opportunity would best suit an individual who has strong experience managing procurement systems across a public sector organisation and is looking for the next step in their career - this is a great opportunity for someone seeking career trajectory within a large, growing business.
- Provide operational systems support and guidance during the procurement process to stakeholders across the Procurement and Commercial teams
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint
- Ability to work on complex business processes and make improvements
- Act as 1st point of contact for any system support and complex configuration issues both; project specific and system wide
- Prior experience in a Systems Analyst / Officer type role
- Genuine passion to build and develop a career within systems support
- Previous experience working within a utilities or public sector organisation
- Strong working knowledge of various systems; advantageous if you have previously worked with JAGA / BRAVO, AWARD and Oracle ERP
Company & Role Overview
Our client is one of the UK's leading FMCG suppliers and distributors and are looking for an enthusiastic Ecommerce/Digital Designer to join their dynamic team in East London.
- Creating and developing branding and digital assets for use on our ecommerce sites, including landing pages
- Working with the Social Media Executive and Digital Marketing Executive to develop engaging social media banners and email campaigns
- Ensuring the brand and company image is delivered consistently across all our online marketing channels
- Continually exploring and pushing creative boundaries that engages and converts
- Experience working in an retail/ecommerce environment
- Experience designing for different platforms, including mobile and responsive
- Excellent Photoshop and overall Adobe Creative Suite skills
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Creative and continually exploring new ideas
- Able to work on your own and as part of the digital team
- Experience on Shopify
- Experience in digital marketing, in particular working in a retail/ecommerce environment (desirable)
Company & Role Overview
Our client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Due Diligence Officer to join their team to improve client services including KYC and KYS, including running risk management.
- Improve integrity of the company by imputing to the risk assessment of future business relationships based on national and international regulations.
- Work independently on end-to-end KYC and KYS due diligence processes, providing expert advice to relevant businesses.
- Collect, analyse, verify all details of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Supplier (KYS) with verification methods using the FITTED structure.
- Review and check clients tax validation using VIES and other VAT websites to check validity.
- Communicate independently and professionally with external and internal clients and stakeholders on all KYC related matters.
- Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Supplier (KYS)checks should comply with companies Due Diligence Policy.
- Higher Education/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience, preferably in a client- facing position.
- Affinity with the financial sector and basic understanding of due diligence and (international) Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness.
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
- LPC (Desirable)
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who operate within the Education sector are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Central London.
This position would be best suitable for a Finance professional with proven experience as a Business Manager or managing Business Management within the Education sector. Our client are looking for a candidate who can communicate on all levels and who is prepared to take on the responsibility of fulfilling the daily tasks and supporting other colleagues.
Providing financial support for whole organisation
Ensuring best use of available resources by supporting all Business Managers with financial reporting, as well as guidance, growth and development
Preparing accounts by auditing recorded transactions and remaining compliant with policy and process
Ensuring the development and implement procurement opportunities
Risk management lead across organisation to ensure compliance
Educated to a degree level
Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
Criminal record disclosure/ DBS
Flexibility with working hours
Ability to travel around London (UK Drivers license preferred)
Company & Role Overview
Our Client is an award winning global eCommerce company who currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst with experience within an eCommerce based business/transactional website to join their product team. The holder of this position will be responsible for analysing products and user journey on the clients two websites platforms reporting into the Product Manager, the Roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey - including the end to end Product Lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation.
- Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
- Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Identifying, prioritising, building and measuring enhancements with business stakeholders, as well as owning optimisation for the Purchaser journey
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions.
- Supporting the Product Manager in other areas of the Product lifecycle including user research and discovery techniques, development of user flows, building out the Roadmap and feeding into business benefits cases.
- Assisting the Product Manager and the team with Product initiatives, with a focus on data analysis, detailing user stories, tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an analytical/optimisation/product capacity in a digital role (with data or products)
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website
- The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Product lines.
Company & Role Interview
Our client is a rapidly trithing company who is looking for a Marketing Executive to extend their growth. This role will run all performance marketing channels including PPC. This company offers career progression and future line-management opportunities
- Monthly budget planning across all performance channels
- Building, implementing and managing all PPC & GDN ads, and all paid social ads
- Campaign optimisation: Ensure all paid activity is being optimised effectively to meet and exceed the set targets. Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing team to produce appropriate landing pages & ad copy for digital campaigns
- Testing strategy: Make use of all core aspects of performance marketing including A/B testing creatives, audiences and ad placements to develop a robust cross-channel testing strategy to maximise performance.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Campaign reporting: Monitor and report all campaign results to the appropriate stakeholders, and working with these stakeholders to develop and optimise these campaigns based on the best performing strategies.
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing
- Competitor analysis
- 1-3 years hands-on digital paid media experience
- Strong experience with hands-on management of Adwords, Twitter & Facebook campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels including implementation, optimisation & measurement
- Experience developing client-side digital marketing strategies with clear performance goals
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and able to deliver a message concisely
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and good user of Excel & Google Analytics
- Strong technical understanding of measurement and tracking with a proven analytical background.
- Be comfortable taking initiative and thinking outside of the box
- Google Adword certificate is a bonus
- Sports and/or betting knowledge is desirable, but not essential
- A desire to learn, grow and experiment
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global growing digital company and are at the forefront of student recruitment and education websites, with a reputation second-to-none as independent, trusted and influential. They are looking for a smart individual to join their team as an SEO Executive and to play an important part within the company.
- Assist in creating and lead in implementing our SEO strategy across content and technical, in collaboration with the Head of SEO, to maximise our organic traffic opportunity, delivering results for different regions, languages and countries
- Work with content teams to develop and implement robust backlink strategies across international sites
- Carry out competitor analyses, backlink audits, and detailed technical SEO audits using tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz and Screaming Frog and make recommendations accordingly
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation and grow organic ranking position for site-specific keyword sets
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse data, track and measure results, troubleshooting and implementing solutions for traffic issues or lack of growth
- Advanced experience in an SEO role, either client or agency, with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Advanced experience with international SEO best practice, including href lang implementation
- Evident experience in HTML/JS/CSS and AJAX websites.
- Demonstrable experience with popular online search marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Moz etc.)
- Up-to-date with trends and best practice in SEO and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Analytical skills to discover potential issues, opportunities and to iterate improvements
- Excellent people and communication skills, with the ability to chair meetings on best practice and get consensus
- Good time management and project management fundamentals
- Great team player with demonstrable success in working collaboratively across departments
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
Company & Role Interview
Our client is a registered charity in the health care sector. An exciting opportunity as ann Examinations Officer has arisen. This role is to help with Development Directorate and oversee the delivery of examinations and quality assurance.
This is an ongoing Temporary role.
- Responsible for organising the high-stakes examinations
- You will oversee the examination production schedules for all exams
- Supporting question writing committees, providing administration for the test item bank, supporting Sub- Committee Chairs in setting exam content, as well as playing a key editorial role in the editing and proofing of examination papers.
- You will play a key role in long-term IT projects affecting the Examination Department
- Provide input into the maintenance, development and implementation of the bespoke Exams IT software, as well as monitoring existing systems, processes and records in line with their policy.
- Previous experience working with examinations or events
- Experience of high volume administrative work in a fast paced office environment
- Experience of servicing committees
- Experience of test item bank administration
- Excellent IT skills and ability to provide input into the development of new IT processes
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a successful progressive publishing company seeking a Client Services Executive to join their growing marketing team. This opportunity has arisen due to the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and will be responsible for the management of client content and overseeing of client projects across their websites.
This role would suit those with some marketing or client services experience, or those who have previously enjoyed being in a role with significant client contact.
- Acting as main contact for clients after handover from sales.
- Scheduling or organising placement of client content.
- Tracking and reporting internally and for clients.
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines from all key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the rest of the client services team, as well as sales, marketing, editorial and video to ensure smooth operation and accuracy of client projects.
- Responsible for the performance of client projects, and ensuring that they meet and exceed client expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Degree: any degree involving or imparting a degree of technical aptitude, business knowledge or marketing skill.
- Experience with any of the following: email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Adestra, Omeda), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media software (e.g. Hootsuite), website software (e.g. Wordpress), HTML/CSS coding.
- Client-facing experience.
Role &Company Overview
The Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. The work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
Candidates must be fluent in English (essential) : fluency in another language is valuable but not essential. We regularly use European languages but we also use certain non-European languages.
- Conducting research
- Writing reports
- Executing interviews
- Contacting existing and potential customers
- Analysing data and statistics
- Getting involved in projects
- Taking part in training
- Communicating with different and several clients from all over the world
- Attending events and conferences
- This vacancy is ideal for candidates with 2-5 years of researcher, analyst or other post-degree experience
- We are looking for motivated graduates able to work on their own and in team
- You should have a good academic background, an understanding of research and analysis and fluent (native standard) written and spoken English
- Successful candidates will typically have a mix of strong communication, writing and numerical skills, and the ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world