A tremendous opportunity for a Spanish speaking Executive Assistant to provide support at the executive level of a rapidly expanding and well-established technology firm. Strategically aiding the Executives, the accomplished Executive Assistant will need to be self-assured and capable of anticipating future needs, ensuring they are well arranged and prepared through thorough collaboration and prioritisation.
• Oversee Execs’ timetable and agenda
• Coordinate travel and logistics, including flights, schedules, visas, and expenditures
• Serve as a gatekeeper
• Coordinate internal and external gatherings, including drafting and circulating meeting outlines, preparing minutes
• Oversee emails and identify urgent correspondence
• Serve as the point of contact for various members of the leadership team
• Prepare for quarterly Board meetings
• Proficient in Spanish and English
• Must have proven experience of providing support at a senior level as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
• High levels of discretion and confidentiality
• Proficient MS Office Skills and administrative skills
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.