Company & role overview
Our client is a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. This organisation is committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career with some fantastic benefits. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Communications Business Partner to come and join their team. The aim of this role is to partner with high-profile departments to help and deliver internal and external communications and engagement across digital, media, stakeholder engagement and events, enabling stakeholders to understand public protection role and encouraging support for the companies’ vision and strategic direction.
- Working closely with external and internal stakeholders to provide public relations and media care to the organisation united with public protection remit, to be a receptive and connected regulator and our values of fairness, compassion, inclusion, and enterprise.
- Act in response to media queries and plan and deliver efficient external announcements and news, coordinating with internal experts, our external agency and the Executive Leadership Team as required.
- Check media coverage and social media activity, providing early alerts to issues and advising on suitable responses.
- Provide regular updates on key developments on social media and traditional media to The Chair and Executive Leadership Team.
- To provide public relations and media support, including in relation to traditional, online, and social media including in key areas
- To coordinate day to day communication activities, certifying corporate brand guidelines are followed.
- Educated to degree level standard (or equivalent experience), preferably in a field related to communications
- Understanding of how to measure the influence of communications campaigns and approaches.
- Obvious commitment to equality and diversity, with a strong capacity to ensure inclusive, accessible, and supportive communications which encourage cohesion and improve engagement across all groups
- Working knowledge of event management systems, email management systems and web/intranet content management systems.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including maintenance and management of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills, including the ability to target communications effectively for different audiences and write engaging and creative content for a range of online environments.