- Accountancy, Banking and Finance (13)
- Business Support (30)
- Human Resources (2)
- IT, Technology and Digital (16)
- Insurance (1)
- Marketing, PR and Advertising (35)
- Other (6)
- Sales (7)
102 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Role &Company Overview
The Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. The work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
Candidates must be fluent in English (essential) : fluency in another language is valuable but not essential. We regularly use European languages but we also use certain non-European languages.
- Conducting research
- Writing reports
- Executing interviews
- Contacting existing and potential customers
- Analysing data and statistics
- Getting involved in projects
- Taking part in training
- Communicating with different and several clients from all over the world
- Attending events and conferences
- This vacancy is ideal for candidates with 2-5 years of researcher, analyst or other post-degree experience
- We are looking for motivated graduates able to work on their own and in team
- You should have a good academic background, an understanding of research and analysis and fluent (native standard) written and spoken English
- Successful candidates will typically have a mix of strong communication, writing and numerical skills, and the ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world
Company & Role Overview
A great opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy was established in 2013 and is still growing. Looking for a confident Recruitment Consultant to join their bright, vibrant and fun team.
Salary Negotiable £18-000 - £20,000
- Sourcing candidates - CV searching
- Building and maintaining a database of available skilled people.
- Identify candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies across the business
- Carry out telephone screening and booking in interviews
- Taking necessary candidate identification
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties
- Conducting Interviews
- Headhunting graduate and experienced professionals
- Building great relationships with clients
- Educated to a Graduate level
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good IT skills (MS Office)
- Be a quick thinker with the ability to think outside of the box
- Be a confident communicator with people on all levels, both face to face and over the phone
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global company that focuses on building next-generation business process automation and data analytics solutions. They are looking for a PHP Developer to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining document creation and work-flow rules in connection with their core product.
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databased to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- BS/MS degree
- A working knowledge of PHP 5, including experience with object oriented programming
- Working knowledge of XML and/or JSON (Desirable)
- API knowledge(Desirable)
Company & Job Overview
Our Client, an established Central London Chartered Accountancy practice, is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. The correct candidate will be qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA accountant and must have experience working in an accountancy practice. This is an excellent and unique opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a thriving and successful Accountancy Practice.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping.
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion.
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients.
- Process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns.
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development.
- Must complete work to very high standard.
- Preferably ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Experience as an Accounts Senior, from within an Accountancy Practice.
- Should be able to review and sign off Accounts, Tax Returns and VAT Returns.
- Manage good relationships with Clients.
- Meet with new Clients.
- Provide basic Tax Advice to Clients.
- Handle a large workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Company & Role Overview
An excellent part time opportunity as a Credit Controller has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy has been established since 2013 and is still growing. This role will be great for someone with at least 1-2 years experience within Credit Control who is used to working in a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed
- Minimise over 30 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Maintain an up to date AR ledger by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed
- Ensure company systems are kept up to date
- Perform Credit Checks on all potential new clients referring any queries to the relevant party
- Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with staff to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Processing all payment received from customers
- Dealing with all Insolvency, Administration and Receivership cases
- Weekly report on cash collections
- Must always be able to maintain good customer relations
- Be a team player
- Sociable personality
- Look outside the box - Innovative
- Great Collaboration skills
- Proven Credit control experience within a sales / recruitment environment
- Experience using quickbooks
- Experience of dealing with Litigation of accounts
- Strong Excel ability with the ability to manipulate data
Company & Role Overview
Our client is company within the credit insurance services for the management of business-to-business trade receivables. As a Claims Handler maintains an appropriate service level per segment which supports customer satisfaction objectives, also manage a portfolio of claims
- Enters and processes claims received via fax, mail or Eolis
- Reviews and analyzes content of the claim for validity and coverage analysis to determine/assess liability to the company
- Data input, ensuring information is correctly captured
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls in quick succession, ensuring information obtained is accurate and clearly noted
- Monitoring a shared inbox of incoming emails, whilst continuing to monitor an inbox of your own
- Handling repair claims from start to finish
- Resolves claims issues which may have a major impact on claims settlements and business retention
- Business expertise
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of action in assessing and/or settling claims
- Very good policy knowledge
- Knowledge of contract law, local insolvency procedures
- Interpersonal skills:
- Comfortable with numbers, analytical skills with attention to details and experience of decision making
- Good communicator / ability to convince about decisions taken