25 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is looking for a committed and reliable Administrator to join their fast growing team as part of the Kickstart Scheme on a 6 month contract. For this role you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be working within the group of administrators to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- To proactively support a fast-paced, busy team with all administrative duties
- Answering all incoming calls and taking messages as required
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- General typing and administration for partners and staff, including creating and updating various documents
- Regularly update and maintain the databases, ensuring all contact details are kept up to date
- Keep the area tidy and organised
- Experience of working as a Receptionist/ Administrator
- Skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, together with good IT skills
- Fast typing speed
- Excellent communication skills both with staff, clients and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills with a confident, professional and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Be between 16 – 24
- Must currently be on universal credit
Applicants must meet the Criteria set out by the UK Government to be eligible for the Kickstart Schemer - Full details can be found at:https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rishis-plan-for-jobs-will-help-britain-bounce-bounce-back
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who operate within the Education sector are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Central London.
This position would be best suitable for a Finance professional with proven experience as a Business Manager or managing Business Management within the Education sector. Our client are looking for a candidate who can communicate on all levels and who is prepared to take on the responsibility of fulfilling the daily tasks and supporting other colleagues.
Providing financial support for whole organisation
Ensuring best use of available resources by supporting all Business Managers with financial reporting, as well as guidance, growth and development
Preparing accounts by auditing recorded transactions and remaining compliant with policy and process
Ensuring the development and implement procurement opportunities
Risk management lead across organisation to ensure compliance
Educated to a degree level
Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
Criminal record disclosure/ DBS
Flexibility with working hours
Ability to travel around London (UK Drivers license preferred)
Company & Role Overview
Our Client is an award winning global eCommerce company who currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst with experience within an eCommerce based business/transactional website to join their product team. The holder of this position will be responsible for analysing products and user journey on the clients two websites platforms reporting into the Product Manager, the Roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey - including the end to end Product Lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation.
- Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
- Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Identifying, prioritising, building and measuring enhancements with business stakeholders, as well as owning optimisation for the Purchaser journey
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions.
- Supporting the Product Manager in other areas of the Product lifecycle including user research and discovery techniques, development of user flows, building out the Roadmap and feeding into business benefits cases.
- Assisting the Product Manager and the team with Product initiatives, with a focus on data analysis, detailing user stories, tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an analytical/optimisation/product capacity in a digital role (with data or products)
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website
- The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Product lines.
Company & Role Interview
Our client is a rapidly trithing company who is looking for a Marketing Executive to extend their growth. This role will run all performance marketing channels including PPC. This company offers career progression and future line-management opportunities
- Monthly budget planning across all performance channels
- Building, implementing and managing all PPC & GDN ads, and all paid social ads
- Campaign optimisation: Ensure all paid activity is being optimised effectively to meet and exceed the set targets. Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing team to produce appropriate landing pages & ad copy for digital campaigns
- Testing strategy: Make use of all core aspects of performance marketing including A/B testing creatives, audiences and ad placements to develop a robust cross-channel testing strategy to maximise performance.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Campaign reporting: Monitor and report all campaign results to the appropriate stakeholders, and working with these stakeholders to develop and optimise these campaigns based on the best performing strategies.
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing
- Competitor analysis
- 1-3 years hands-on digital paid media experience
- Strong experience with hands-on management of Adwords, Twitter & Facebook campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels including implementation, optimisation & measurement
- Experience developing client-side digital marketing strategies with clear performance goals
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and able to deliver a message concisely
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and good user of Excel & Google Analytics
- Strong technical understanding of measurement and tracking with a proven analytical background.
- Be comfortable taking initiative and thinking outside of the box
- Google Adword certificate is a bonus
- Sports and/or betting knowledge is desirable, but not essential
- A desire to learn, grow and experiment
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a social and vibrant company within in the education industry. They are looking for a Direct Sales Coordinator, working on a part time basis (3 days per week).
- To help drive direct sales and assist the Sales and Marketing Departments in the performance of its functions
- To manage the online contact systems and monitor and report back on the uptake and conversion rates of these systems
- To actively follow up on a regular basis with potential new leads gained from online contact systems and emails
- To respond to enquiries that come through the website, email or online contact systems in both English and at least one other language
- To provide support with new projects that aim to increase booking conversions, such as marketing automation and lead generating projects
- To update and manage our database using a CRM system
- To provide additional assistance to the marketing team when required
- To produce and present statistical data on the company for monthly marketing meetings and on other occasions as required
- To coordinate the distribution of mail shots (both posted and by email)
- To assist in the management of the CMS (Content Management System) for the website
- To help undertake Quality Management tasks every quarter (mystery shopper/direct booking analysis/agent questionnaires)
- To help undertake the annual fees survey
- To attend and deliver training sessions with the Sales and Marketing Teams
- To provide essential administrative support for the Sales and Marketing Teams
- One year’s prior experience working in an office, ideally in sales or marketing
- Graduate - 2:1 degree
- Fluency in at least one of the following: Italian, Spanish, Arabic or Turkish
- Enthusiasm for the company and industry
- Ability to learn complex elements quickly and retain information
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to ‘muck in’
- Willingness to learn, take criticism and be self-critical
- High standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Friendly, with an outgoing personality and an ability to form relationships quickly
- Strong customer service skills and ability to create ‘new leads’
- Prepared to work and travel, independently, overseas if required
- Experience of overseas travel and an understanding of/empathy with foreign cultures
- Commercial acumen, negotiation skills and a tenacious approach to getting the deal
- Native level spoken and written English
- Creative and imaginative problem-solving skills
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global growing digital company and are at the forefront of student recruitment and education websites, with a reputation second-to-none as independent, trusted and influential. They are looking for a smart individual to join their team as an SEO Executive and to play an important part within the company.
- Assist in creating and lead in implementing our SEO strategy across content and technical, in collaboration with the Head of SEO, to maximise our organic traffic opportunity, delivering results for different regions, languages and countries
- Work with content teams to develop and implement robust backlink strategies across international sites
- Carry out competitor analyses, backlink audits, and detailed technical SEO audits using tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz and Screaming Frog and make recommendations accordingly
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation and grow organic ranking position for site-specific keyword sets
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse data, track and measure results, troubleshooting and implementing solutions for traffic issues or lack of growth
- Advanced experience in an SEO role, either client or agency, with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Advanced experience with international SEO best practice, including href lang implementation
- Evident experience in HTML/JS/CSS and AJAX websites.
- Demonstrable experience with popular online search marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Moz etc.)
- Up-to-date with trends and best practice in SEO and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Analytical skills to discover potential issues, opportunities and to iterate improvements
- Excellent people and communication skills, with the ability to chair meetings on best practice and get consensus
- Good time management and project management fundamentals
- Great team player with demonstrable success in working collaboratively across departments
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
Company & Role Interview
Our client is a registered charity in the health care sector. An exciting opportunity as ann Examinations Officer has arisen. This role is to help with Development Directorate and oversee the delivery of examinations and quality assurance.
This is an ongoing Temporary role.
- Responsible for organising the high-stakes examinations
- You will oversee the examination production schedules for all exams
- Supporting question writing committees, providing administration for the test item bank, supporting Sub- Committee Chairs in setting exam content, as well as playing a key editorial role in the editing and proofing of examination papers.
- You will play a key role in long-term IT projects affecting the Examination Department
- Provide input into the maintenance, development and implementation of the bespoke Exams IT software, as well as monitoring existing systems, processes and records in line with their policy.
- Previous experience working with examinations or events
- Experience of high volume administrative work in a fast paced office environment
- Experience of servicing committees
- Experience of test item bank administration
- Excellent IT skills and ability to provide input into the development of new IT processes
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a successful progressive publishing company seeking a Client Services Executive to join their growing marketing team. This opportunity has arisen due to the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and will be responsible for the management of client content and overseeing of client projects across their websites.
This role would suit those with some marketing or client services experience, or those who have previously enjoyed being in a role with significant client contact.
- Acting as main contact for clients after handover from sales.
- Scheduling or organising placement of client content.
- Tracking and reporting internally and for clients.
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines from all key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the rest of the client services team, as well as sales, marketing, editorial and video to ensure smooth operation and accuracy of client projects.
- Responsible for the performance of client projects, and ensuring that they meet and exceed client expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Degree: any degree involving or imparting a degree of technical aptitude, business knowledge or marketing skill.
- Experience with any of the following: email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Adestra, Omeda), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media software (e.g. Hootsuite), website software (e.g. Wordpress), HTML/CSS coding.
- Client-facing experience.
Company & Role Overview
A great opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy was established in 2013 and is still growing. Looking for a confident Recruitment Consultant to join their bright, vibrant and fun team.
Salary Negotiable £18-000 - £20,000
- Sourcing candidates - CV searching
- Building and maintaining a database of available skilled people.
- Identify candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies across the business
- Carry out telephone screening and booking in interviews
- Taking necessary candidate identification
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties
- Conducting Interviews
- Headhunting graduate and experienced professionals
- Building great relationships with clients
- Educated to a Graduate level
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good IT skills (MS Office)
- Be a quick thinker with the ability to think outside of the box
- Be a confident communicator with people on all levels, both face to face and over the phone
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global company that focuses on building next-generation business process automation and data analytics solutions. They are looking for a PHP Developer to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining document creation and work-flow rules in connection with their core product.
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databased to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- BS/MS degree
- A working knowledge of PHP 5, including experience with object oriented programming
- Working knowledge of XML and/or JSON (Desirable)
- API knowledge(Desirable)
Company & Job Overview
Our Client, an established Central London Chartered Accountancy practice, is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. The correct candidate will be qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA accountant and must have experience working in an accountancy practice. This is an excellent and unique opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a thriving and successful Accountancy Practice.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping.
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion.
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients.
- Process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns.
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development.
- Must complete work to very high standard.
- Preferably ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Experience as an Accounts Senior, from within an Accountancy Practice.
- Should be able to review and sign off Accounts, Tax Returns and VAT Returns.
- Manage good relationships with Clients.
- Meet with new Clients.
- Provide basic Tax Advice to Clients.
- Handle a large workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Company & Role Overview
An excellent part time opportunity as a Credit Controller has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy has been established since 2013 and is still growing. This role will be great for someone with at least 1-2 years experience within Credit Control who is used to working in a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed
- Minimise over 30 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Maintain an up to date AR ledger by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed
- Ensure company systems are kept up to date
- Perform Credit Checks on all potential new clients referring any queries to the relevant party
- Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with staff to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Processing all payment received from customers
- Dealing with all Insolvency, Administration and Receivership cases
- Weekly report on cash collections
- Must always be able to maintain good customer relations
- Be a team player
- Sociable personality
- Look outside the box - Innovative
- Great Collaboration skills
- Proven Credit control experience within a sales / recruitment environment
- Experience using quickbooks
- Experience of dealing with Litigation of accounts
- Strong Excel ability with the ability to manipulate data