Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global growing digital company and are at the leaders of student recruitment and education websites, with a reputation as the market leading organisation with a prestige reputation. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer & Product Analytics Manager and to join a winning organisation and play a pivotal part within the company to lead a team of data analytics experts.
This role will be remote working.
- Build and agree comprehensive annual, quarterly and monthly analytics plans and successfully increasing Web traffic.
- Influencing data infrastructure, inclusive of data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms
- Supporting the success of web traffic and lead generation targets.
- Defining business opportunities
- Use data mining in search of critical insights
- Think of original ideas to identify new and innovative ideas to create ‘best in class’ analytics provision
- Investigate the latest tools and methodologies within the analytics community and propose their use within the business
- Develop a 360 Customer Data Platform with lead scoring based on demographic and digital interaction data
- Ensure that clear reporting is in place for KPIs and metrics to enable the business to iterate and improve. Create ‘real-time’ reporting dashboards for stakeholders to analyse campaign performance (utilising Tableau, Heap, GDS)
- Ensure that there is a clear narrative around the data so that trends and issues are reported back to management in a timely and effective manner
- Lead, develop and maintain a high performing team including setting KPI’s
- Experience leading from the front and leading a team of 5 globally.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of Customer Data Platforms
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Expert using Google Analytics, VWO, data visualization tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Experience with Heap/Snowplow or other analytics tools
- Working knowledge of performance marketing channels (PPC, social media etc) and SEO
- Understanding of the C4C CRM platform