- Accountancy, Banking and Finance (10)
- Business Support (3)
- Human Resources (1)
- IT, Technology and Digital (7)
- Insurance (1)
- Marketing, PR and Advertising (16)
- Other (4)
- Sales (2)
44 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global growing digital company and are at the forefront of student recruitment and education websites, with a reputation second-to-none as independent, trusted and influential. They are looking for a smart individual to join their team as an SEO Executive and to play an important part within the company.
- Assist in creating and lead in implementing our SEO strategy across content and technical, in collaboration with the Head of SEO, to maximise our organic traffic opportunity, delivering results for different regions, languages and countries
- Work with content teams to develop and implement robust backlink strategies across international sites
- Carry out competitor analyses, backlink audits, and detailed technical SEO audits using tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz and Screaming Frog and make recommendations accordingly
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation and grow organic ranking position for site-specific keyword sets
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse data, track and measure results, troubleshooting and implementing solutions for traffic issues or lack of growth
- Advanced experience in an SEO role, either client or agency, with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Advanced experience with international SEO best practice, including href lang implementation
- Evident experience in HTML/JS/CSS and AJAX websites.
- Demonstrable experience with popular online search marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Moz etc.)
- Up-to-date with trends and best practice in SEO and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Analytical skills to discover potential issues, opportunities and to iterate improvements
- Excellent people and communication skills, with the ability to chair meetings on best practice and get consensus
- Good time management and project management fundamentals
- Great team player with demonstrable success in working collaboratively across departments
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
Company & Role Interview
Our client is a registered charity in the health care sector. An exciting opportunity as ann Examinations Officer has arisen. This role is to help with Development Directorate and oversee the delivery of examinations and quality assurance.
This is an ongoing Temporary role.
- Responsible for organising the high-stakes examinations
- You will oversee the examination production schedules for all exams
- Supporting question writing committees, providing administration for the test item bank, supporting Sub- Committee Chairs in setting exam content, as well as playing a key editorial role in the editing and proofing of examination papers.
- You will play a key role in long-term IT projects affecting the Examination Department
- Provide input into the maintenance, development and implementation of the bespoke Exams IT software, as well as monitoring existing systems, processes and records in line with their policy.
- Previous experience working with examinations or events
- Experience of high volume administrative work in a fast paced office environment
- Experience of servicing committees
- Experience of test item bank administration
- Excellent IT skills and ability to provide input into the development of new IT processes
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a successful progressive publishing company seeking a Client Services Executive to join their growing marketing team. This opportunity has arisen due to the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and will be responsible for the management of client content and overseeing of client projects across their websites.
This role would suit those with some marketing or client services experience, or those who have previously enjoyed being in a role with significant client contact.
- Acting as main contact for clients after handover from sales.
- Scheduling or organising placement of client content.
- Tracking and reporting internally and for clients.
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines from all key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the rest of the client services team, as well as sales, marketing, editorial and video to ensure smooth operation and accuracy of client projects.
- Responsible for the performance of client projects, and ensuring that they meet and exceed client expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Degree: any degree involving or imparting a degree of technical aptitude, business knowledge or marketing skill.
- Experience with any of the following: email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Adestra, Omeda), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media software (e.g. Hootsuite), website software (e.g. Wordpress), HTML/CSS coding.
- Client-facing experience.
Role &Company Overview
The Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. The work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
Candidates must be fluent in English (essential) : fluency in another language is valuable but not essential. We regularly use European languages but we also use certain non-European languages.
- Conducting research
- Writing reports
- Executing interviews
- Contacting existing and potential customers
- Analysing data and statistics
- Getting involved in projects
- Taking part in training
- Communicating with different and several clients from all over the world
- Attending events and conferences
- This vacancy is ideal for candidates with 2-5 years of researcher, analyst or other post-degree experience
- We are looking for motivated graduates able to work on their own and in team
- You should have a good academic background, an understanding of research and analysis and fluent (native standard) written and spoken English
- Successful candidates will typically have a mix of strong communication, writing and numerical skills, and the ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global company that focuses on building next-generation business process automation and data analytics solutions. They are looking for a PHP Developer to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining document creation and work-flow rules in connection with their core product.
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databased to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- BS/MS degree
- A working knowledge of PHP 5, including experience with object oriented programming
- Working knowledge of XML and/or JSON (Desirable)
- API knowledge(Desirable)
Company & Job Overview
Our Client, an established Central London Chartered Accountancy practice, is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. The correct candidate will be qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA accountant and must have experience working in an accountancy practice. This is an excellent and unique opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a thriving and successful Accountancy Practice.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping.
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion.
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients.
- Process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns.
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development.
- Must complete work to very high standard.
- Preferably ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Experience as an Accounts Senior, from within an Accountancy Practice.
- Should be able to review and sign off Accounts, Tax Returns and VAT Returns.
- Manage good relationships with Clients.
- Meet with new Clients.
- Provide basic Tax Advice to Clients.
- Handle a large workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Company & Role Overview
An excellent part time opportunity as a Credit Controller has arisen with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The Central London based consultancy has been established since 2013 and is still growing. This role will be great for someone with at least 1-2 years experience within Credit Control who is used to working in a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed
- Minimise over 30 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Maintain an up to date AR ledger by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed
- Ensure company systems are kept up to date
- Perform Credit Checks on all potential new clients referring any queries to the relevant party
- Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with staff to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Processing all payment received from customers
- Dealing with all Insolvency, Administration and Receivership cases
- Weekly report on cash collections
- Must always be able to maintain good customer relations
- Be a team player
- Sociable personality
- Look outside the box - Innovative
- Great Collaboration skills
- Proven Credit control experience within a sales / recruitment environment
- Experience using quickbooks
- Experience of dealing with Litigation of accounts
- Strong Excel ability with the ability to manipulate data
Company & Role Overview
Our client is company within the credit insurance services for the management of business-to-business trade receivables. As a Claims Handler maintains an appropriate service level per segment which supports customer satisfaction objectives, also manage a portfolio of claims
- Enters and processes claims received via fax, mail or Eolis
- Reviews and analyzes content of the claim for validity and coverage analysis to determine/assess liability to the company
- Data input, ensuring information is correctly captured
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls in quick succession, ensuring information obtained is accurate and clearly noted
- Monitoring a shared inbox of incoming emails, whilst continuing to monitor an inbox of your own
- Handling repair claims from start to finish
- Resolves claims issues which may have a major impact on claims settlements and business retention
- Business expertise
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of action in assessing and/or settling claims
- Very good policy knowledge
- Knowledge of contract law, local insolvency procedures
- Interpersonal skills:
- Comfortable with numbers, analytical skills with attention to details and experience of decision making
- Good communicator / ability to convince about decisions taken