Company and role overviewOur client is a global, market leading company in the financial services and payments industry. They are searching for an experience HR candidate to support the team in designing and delivering people associated processes and tools. It will be the candidate’s role to report and collaborate with HR team members as well as the development and operational support team to provide the best strategies to clients.
- Design and deploy global HR processes, this includes designing programs, managing enrolment, preparing guides & policies, engagement, and evaluating program impact
- Works closely with the HR team and other team members, building relationships and understanding HR operational difficulties in relation to improving processes
- Develop central HR Toolkit
- Act as the central point contact for group HR processes and tools queries
- Works with the HRIS manager to understand the capacity of the system and ensure the system can provide business/people analytics, MI, and dash boards
- Ensures there is a seamless link between HR processes, workday, and the operational HR team and that data audits are undertaken on an annual basis.
- Previous international experience leading global HR Process design and deployment
- Ideally strong experience with Workday
- Demonstrates digital acumen in developing processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, CIPD qualification is ideal.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.