Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for a well-established e-Commerce company who are looking for a Senior Product Manager to support the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to help drive the business forward. You will be involved in 3rd party integrations across our varied range of sectors to help build out the booking experience.
- A senior project manager’s role involves the maintenance of the company’s products from beginning to dispatch within a team to help the growth of the company
- Utilise data focused methods to distinguish and highlight the plan and build-up of the product area, using several data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Leading areas of development including product improvement and enhancing customer experience
- Leading product plans from beginning to end including using research and discovery, improvement of consumer flows, wireframes and stories
- Communicating with various other departments within the company to develop customer solutions
- 3-5 years experience within a web-based product management organisation
- 2-3 years of experience in management of product managers and products analysts
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce position preferably from a tourism company
- Experience with web analytics
- Proactive, adaptable personality who pays attention to detail
- The individual must have a high-level of oral, written, and spoken skills
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Case Team Manager to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be expected to work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals. The role does require managing a team’s performance and quickly identify and effectively tackle, at the earliest stage.
- Maintain, manage, and motivate a team, ensuring work produced is to a high standard and use resources to the best of their ability.
- Ensure team’s compliance with current policies, process, guidance, and service standards that govern the work of the team.
- Ensure the early identification of solutions to obstacles, raising these with your Operational Manager when necessary.
- Assure and be accountable for the quality of casework, risk assessments and decisions in your team.
- Recruit new employees and provide effective induction programmes, ensuring that performance is effectively managed and recorded during their probation period.
- Be knowledgeable of developments of policies, guidance, and processes, regarding fitness.
- Work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals.
- Review and respond to challenges, queries and/or complaints about the decisions made and service provided by your team
- Support and deputise for the Operations Manager in the delivery of their work, when requested or required.
- Comply with the information security requirements for information accessed or processed in carrying out the duties of the role, ensuring they are in line with the companies’ policies.
- Educated to degree level or relevant knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing people and resources or investigation responsibilities
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance.
- Experience of monitoring a team, objectives, and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of responding to multiple stakeholders needs and complex circumstances
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and support and coach others.
- Strong analytical, critical examination and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of investigative methods and rules of evidence.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Committee Services Administrator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of admin duties such as preparing agendas, supporting papers, and producing concise and accurate minutes and action plan. The role does require the candidate to liaise with colleagues as well as communicate with external participants.
- Ensuring that Chairs are appropriately briefed ahead of meetings, providing advice on agenda items and issues arising.
- Liaise with colleagues in Federation departments to ensure that all information required for meetings is collated and distributed.
- Produce high quality documentation for internal and external stakeholders, including reports and briefing papers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Scheduling of annual meeting calendar, including room bookings and invitations and arrangements for any other requirements
- Maintain an excellent knowledge on key Federation policies and areas of work and their impact on the activities of committees.
- Carrying out work between meetings, including dealing with correspondence, circulating documents, and disseminating information.
- Managing membership of committees, including liaising with external stakeholders to identify new members and confirm appointments.
- Contribute recruitment processes and inductions of new committee’s and representatives
- Contribute to annual team planning and development processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a committee support role.
- Excellent IT skills, including all MS Office packages and MS Teams.
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working in a higher education, professional training, or healthcare environment.
Company and role overview
Our client in the Education sector is searching for an Administrator to join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for providing administrative services that supports the day to day running of the school. The role will entail the candidate to participate in meetings with colleagues and external customers and organising training for staff.
- To provide administrative support for effective delivery of mock exam schedules.
- Collating exam grade entries, creating exam timetables and supervisor lists, and distribution of exam certificates.
- Order and maintain all School stationery supplies.
- Take minutes of the weekly staff briefing.
- To provide administrative support to the organisation and administration meetings, including the coordination of staff.
- Attendance at parents’ meeting is a requirement of the role.
- To administer pupil rewards, and certificates at the end of the reporting cycle, uploading the results on to the correct software’s.
- Distribute and allocate security wrist bands and update locks as required.
- To organise and distribute pupil photographs.
- Work alongside senior colleagues to produce and manage the weekly SMT/MOD rota. This also includes entering the lunchtime detention duties.
- To provide administrative support with regards pastoral, safeguarding and disciplinary activities.
- To provide administrative support by organising relevant/correct training courses for staff.
- To oversee the schools’ online training platforms, include setting up new users and providing training guidance, uploading new policies, chasing any outstanding training courses or policy signatures.
- Act as a Deputy Data Compliance Officer, assisting with GDPR requirements.
- Support the Registrar in maintaining accurate UKVI documentation for current pupils, including holiday absence forms for those on Student and Child Student visas.
- Experienced administrator with excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS software (particularly Word and Excel) and Google Apps.
- Competent working on databases, particularly ISAMS or willing to train.
- Confident with good inter-personal skills
- To be fully supportive of the School’s Christian ethos.
Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for an IT Intern with a leading manufacturing company within the events industry, based in the Southwest London. The successful candidate will be supporting the company’s IT department.
- Assisting in 1st line support.
- Liaising with 3rd party developers on new & existing projects.
- Support on PC hardware components, operating system & application software.
- Maintaining inventory records and documentation.
- Resolving internet and network access issues.
- Providing network printer support.
- Meeting with staff to provide one-on-one technical assistance as needed/requested.
- Passionate about IT
- It is a massive bonus if applicants are aware of the PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software
- Knowledge of current emerging technology trends within the IT industry
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Keen learner
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to shadow one of our knowledgeable professionals with other areas such as programming (SQL), create data visualisation reports on Power BI, understand network infrastructure, and monitoring WSUS.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position & gain an in-depth knowledge of the IT industry.
- Opportunity to attend company meetings.
Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for 2 full time crown court clerk to join the team at the Crown Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment. The key purpose of the role is to manage the courtrooms to ensure that cases are dealt with promptly in liaison with the judiciary, legal professionals and staff.
If you have strong legal background skills and have confidence in dealing with various stakeholders then this may be the role for you. Law Graduates will also be considered for this role.
- Ensure that a comprehensive log is kept of representation order and that a judges report is available at all sentence hearings
- Accurately prepare case summaries for resident judge
- Ensure that applications for representation orders are checked and approved upon authorisation of the judge
- Undertake any allocated tasks as part of the role I.e. PA role to Judiciary when required; arranging marshalling and swearing in of Justices
- Ensure efficient through put of listed work in the allocated court room on a daily basis; giving appropriate support to judiciary and keeping the list office and other agencies fully appraised of developments
- Someone with the ability to work within a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work with people on all levels
- Team leading experience desirable but not essential
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a Fintech organisation who have developed market leading Fintech tools. They are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic Software Developer Intern to join their dynamic team. Currently this position is a 'Work From Home' role. This is a great role for an IT graduate looking to gain experience and solidify themselves within the industry!
- Design and documentation of the technology stack
- Code / implement the technology stack
- Deploy and maintain the technology stack
- Engage with leadership team to help evolve the technology stack offerings
- Quality Assurance
- Building REST APIs
- Building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts
- Building systems that consume and process volumes of data
- Building custom UI for web
- Code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Excellent command of the English language (fluent)
- IT (or IT related) graduate - minimum 2:1
- Passion for code-writing and problem solving
- Self-learner and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Python
- Interest in Fintech and banking/accounting systems
- Basic knowledge in AWS Cloud
- Full rights to work in the UK
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES