Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Case Team Manager to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be expected to work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals. The role does require managing a team’s performance and quickly identify and effectively tackle, at the earliest stage.
- Maintain, manage, and motivate a team, ensuring work produced is to a high standard and use resources to the best of their ability.
- Ensure team’s compliance with current policies, process, guidance, and service standards that govern the work of the team.
- Ensure the early identification of solutions to obstacles, raising these with your Operational Manager when necessary.
- Assure and be accountable for the quality of casework, risk assessments and decisions in your team.
- Recruit new employees and provide effective induction programmes, ensuring that performance is effectively managed and recorded during their probation period.
- Be knowledgeable of developments of policies, guidance, and processes, regarding fitness.
- Work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals.
- Review and respond to challenges, queries and/or complaints about the decisions made and service provided by your team
- Support and deputise for the Operations Manager in the delivery of their work, when requested or required.
- Comply with the information security requirements for information accessed or processed in carrying out the duties of the role, ensuring they are in line with the companies’ policies.
- Educated to degree level or relevant knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing people and resources or investigation responsibilities
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance.
- Experience of monitoring a team, objectives, and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of responding to multiple stakeholders needs and complex circumstances
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and support and coach others.
- Strong analytical, critical examination and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of investigative methods and rules of evidence.