Company and role overview
Our client in the heath care sector is looking for an inclusive and compassionate Project Officer to join their team. The candidate must be committed to promoting diversity and have a desire to support the improvement of health services. The role entails providing administrative support to the team as well as organising and arranging data, meetings and/or virtual visits.
- Evaluate, audit and research mental health services.
- Working with clinicians, patients, and carers to improve these services
- Provide administrative support to the project and analyse data
- Organise data collection and will arrange and attend meetings and face-to-face and/or virtual visits to mental health services
- Writing reports
- Required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check
- Positive and inclusive values/attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills