1 West Midlands Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is looking for a committed and reliable Administrator to join their fast growing team as part of the Kickstart Scheme on a 6 month contract. For this role you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be working within the group of administrators to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- To proactively support a fast-paced, busy team with all administrative duties
- Answering all incoming calls and taking messages as required
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- General typing and administration for partners and staff, including creating and updating various documents
- Regularly update and maintain the databases, ensuring all contact details are kept up to date
- Keep the area tidy and organised
- Experience of working as a Receptionist/ Administrator
- Skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, together with good IT skills
- Fast typing speed
- Excellent communication skills both with staff, clients and over the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills with a confident, professional and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Be between 16 – 24
- Must currently be on universal credit
Applicants must meet the Criteria set out by the UK Government to be eligible for the Kickstart Schemer - Full details can be found at:https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rishis-plan-for-jobs-will-help-britain-bounce-bounce-back