1 North East Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
PLEASE NOTE: This role is not accepting candidates until OCTOBER 2021 due to start in NOVEMBER 2021
Calling all budding tech enthusiasts! ?
Are you ready to kickstart a career in web development? You don’t need any existing experience or qualifications, just a willingness and eagerness to learn alongside basic IT skills. We will give you a machine to work from, free training and access to experienced members of our team.
- We will help you learn the technical and professional skills needed to get into the web industry. Got an idea for something you want to build? We will help you. By the end, you’ll know:
- HTML & CSS
- And much more!
- Don’t worry if some of these skills aren’t familiar to you — we’ll show you everything. This may be challenging, but you will get the support you need throughout.
- This opportunity is designed for people with little to no experience in web development. We’ll cover the basics from the ground up.
- A keen interest in tech and building websites is desirable. No experience needed. We’re looking for people who have a desire to learn development and coding and we’ll guide them into it and through it.
- Some basic IT skills are needed. Knowing your way around a laptop, etc.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Pay - National Minimum Wage