2 Essex Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is one of the UK's leading FMCG suppliers and distributors and are looking for an enthusiastic Ecommerce/Digital Designer to join their dynamic team in East London.
- Creating and developing branding and digital assets for use on our ecommerce sites, including landing pages
- Working with the Social Media Executive and Digital Marketing Executive to develop engaging social media banners and email campaigns
- Ensuring the brand and company image is delivered consistently across all our online marketing channels
- Continually exploring and pushing creative boundaries that engages and converts
- Experience working in an retail/ecommerce environment
- Experience designing for different platforms, including mobile and responsive
- Excellent Photoshop and overall Adobe Creative Suite skills
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Creative and continually exploring new ideas
- Able to work on your own and as part of the digital team
- Experience on Shopify
- Experience in digital marketing, in particular working in a retail/ecommerce environment (desirable)
Company & Role Overview
Our client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Due Diligence Officer to join their team to improve client services including KYC and KYS, including running risk management.
- Improve integrity of the company by imputing to the risk assessment of future business relationships based on national and international regulations.
- Work independently on end-to-end KYC and KYS due diligence processes, providing expert advice to relevant businesses.
- Collect, analyse, verify all details of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Supplier (KYS) with verification methods using the FITTED structure.
- Review and check clients tax validation using VIES and other VAT websites to check validity.
- Communicate independently and professionally with external and internal clients and stakeholders on all KYC related matters.
- Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Supplier (KYS)checks should comply with companies Due Diligence Policy.
- Higher Education/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience, preferably in a client- facing position.
- Affinity with the financial sector and basic understanding of due diligence and (international) Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness.
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
- LPC (Desirable)