1 Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for an IT Intern with a leading manufacturing company within the events industry, based in the Southwest London. The successful candidate will be supporting the company’s IT department.
- Assisting in 1st line support.
- Liaising with 3rd party developers on new & existing projects.
- Support on PC hardware components, operating system & application software.
- Maintaining inventory records and documentation.
- Resolving internet and network access issues.
- Providing network printer support.
- Meeting with staff to provide one-on-one technical assistance as needed/requested.
- Passionate about IT
- It is a massive bonus if applicants are aware of the PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software
- Knowledge of current emerging technology trends within the IT industry
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Keen learner
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to shadow one of our knowledgeable professionals with other areas such as programming (SQL), create data visualisation reports on Power BI, understand network infrastructure, and monitoring WSUS.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position & gain an in-depth knowledge of the IT industry.
- Opportunity to attend company meetings.
Subscribe to email alerts
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES