Company & Role Overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Trainee Service Coordinator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will provide support for trainees undertaking a scheme to help individuals develop skills and knowledge before taking final assessments, ensuring good data management in line with GDPR; regular provision of accurate data to ensure trainees are progressing as well as general administrative support.
- Supporting the Scheme for Registration Manager with the delivery of a cohesive assessments that align with the Company strategic and business plans, and ensures increased engagement with members and stakeholders.
- Booking second/follow-up assessments – ensuring all parties receive email confirmation.
- Managing the trainee record systems in Microsoft Dynamics and maintaining data.
- Maintaining and building working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring invoicing platform for the Scheme for Registration ensuring fees are paid.
- Supporting the superior assessors with booking and/or registration of assessments.
- Adhering to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and rules and guidance governing Scheme for Registration.
- Handling any other duties or tasks as directed by Scheme for Registration Manager, Deputy Director or Director of Education.
- Experience of working within education environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM, web-based tools and a competent user of IT with the ability to use Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills – able to collaborate with people from a diverse range of cultural, educational and professional backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.