Company & Role Overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Trainee Service Coordinator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will provide support for trainees undertaking a scheme to help individuals develop skills and knowledge before taking final assessments, ensuring good data management in line with GDPR; regular provision of accurate data to ensure trainees are progressing as well as general administrative support.
- Supporting the Scheme for Registration Manager with the delivery of a cohesive assessments that align with the Company strategic and business plans, and ensures increased engagement with members and stakeholders.
- Booking second/follow-up assessments – ensuring all parties receive email confirmation.
- Managing the trainee record systems in Microsoft Dynamics and maintaining data.
- Maintaining and building working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring invoicing platform for the Scheme for Registration ensuring fees are paid.
- Supporting the superior assessors with booking and/or registration of assessments.
- Adhering to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and rules and guidance governing Scheme for Registration.
- Handling any other duties or tasks as directed by Scheme for Registration Manager, Deputy Director or Director of Education.
- Experience of working within education environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM, web-based tools and a competent user of IT with the ability to use Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills – able to collaborate with people from a diverse range of cultural, educational and professional backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Bring creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task but also focus on the job at hand and collaborate with the rest of the team.
- Ability to translate stakeholder briefs into useable designs whilst proactively acting on feedback.
- Produce localised collateral/assets in over 20 languages to a high standard
- A genuine passion for graphic design, typography, print production and digital communication.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Knowledge of print production workflow and management software
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Visitor Assessment Support Worker to join the team and aid those in need. The candidate will be able to support the provision of better housing and education for families. The role does entail some administrative tasks such as gathering information and completing MS Excel spreadsheets to record information accurately and ensure those who need it get the appropriate care.
- Arranging for assessments to be carried out with host families and their guests.
- Attending host families’ properties to carry out assessments independently.
- Work with Ukraine families and their hosts to gather information and accurately record their details, as well as establish educational/social needs, English language proficiency, and any safeguarding concerns.
- Provide information to families of local youth offers and advise on procedures, such as applying for schools.
- Research opportunities available that would support Ukraine families and their hosts.
- Ensure compliance with information sharing protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Friendly and welcoming customer service skills
- Driving licence and willingness to travel
- Proficient with using technology such using google translate
- Proficient level of MS skills to carry out and record on excel spreadsheet on MS Teams.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for an Examinations and Compliance Officer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will organise and execute Examinations projects to provide and maintain an excellent service to all customers and clients.
- Register student’s initial learner profiles including, Transfer of Credit request, Special Educational Needs, Access Arrangement requests, GCSE needs.
- Liaise with students and exam boards to complete the request, applications and procedures for Transfer of Credit.
- Confirm the specification and unit codes with Heads and relevant teachers and maintain all relevant modular and award codes for the academic year
- Plan timeline, logistics and liaise with relevant assessment boards for the preparation of University Admissions Tests (e.g. BMAT, LNAT, MAT, etc.)
- Organise and maintain safe, secure storage of certificates in alphabetical order by surname in the Exams Office.
- Liaise with SENCO, and other relevant professionals in regard to medical and psychological proofs to support extra time and special consideration applications.
- Train invigilators to a high standard of the necessary regulations and create mock timetables and distribute to students
- Ensure an accurate and efficient Registration and De-registration service for staff and students.
- Maintain databases and manuals, ensuring all are filed and in line with confidentiality and company policies
- Organise necessary staff trainings, ensuring all are booked and completed
- Responsible for putting up job adverts on platforms and suggest ideas to generate better quality CV’s
- Need to be thoroughly familiar with JCQ regulations
- Educated to a Degree Level
- Previous experience working in higher education
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience within examinations or compliance
Company and role overview
Our client is one of the world’s leading organisations with financial services and payment solutions and is currently in the market for an innovative Designer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with cross-functional teams to provide effective design support for of the company’s stakeholders across Europe, APAC and the Americas in a multitude of languages.
- Design Travellers Communications identity
- Design Travellers Communications guidelines
- Actively contribute to the Creative Services department to deliver brand collaterals/assets to promote company products and services catalogue across digital and print channels.
- Synthesising and simplifying the company’s service complexity in simple visuals, and flexible narratives for several stakeholders with different informational needs (Storytelling)
- Design Digital products (e.g., Mobile first) and components in collaboration with the UX and UI central team
- Uses data-driven marketing to guide all design decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and meets tight deadlines
- At least 4-6 years of proven design experience, Brand identity, Product design, Concept Development, Prototyping, Illustration, Video making etc.
- Digital experience (UI expert)
Company and role overview
Our client is one of the world’s leading Occupational Health and Safety Organisations and is currently in the market for a Sales Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for precise sales prediction and contributing to wider plans, ensuring the team are fully utilising the CRM system and following all relevant processes.
- Developing and monitoring relevant performance measures within the team, and experience in leading both a remote and a field-based team
- Produce accurate sales forecasts, set budgets and individual and team targets
- Take direct responsibility for Business Development and direct Account Management where required
- Communicate effectively within a team, ensuring personal targets as well as team sale targets are met
- Build and maintain relationships, confirming successful business development and client relationship management
- Undertaking regular reviews with the team
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting as required by the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven record of achieving personal and team sales targets
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at senior level in a professional manner (verbal, written)
- You’ll have outstanding networking skills and a truly consultative style
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES