You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Kickstart - Fashion Design Assistant
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a women’s and kids’ wear and homeware fashion company who is proudly British and has contemporary print and sustainability at its heart.
They are looking for a keen Kickstarter to join their team.
- Assist with design across departments.
- Assist with the organisation of, and on, photo shoots
- Assit with the Coordination of Director’s diary
- Send out product to buyers
- Organising couriers to deliver product for photo-shoots
- Receiving product deliveries and sending on to relevant members of team working remotely
- Helping designers with ideas and trend research
- Maintaining design swatch library
- Updating designers with latest social media trends
- Excellent IT skills particularly Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good organisational and planning skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Must work well independently and as part of a team
- A proactive and positive work ethic
- Strong creative skills with an interest in fashion/design
- A willingness to get involved, take things on, and take ownership
- Work placement or some previous work experience in a similar role an advantage
- Either a graduate or someone that has completed a fashion/textiles A-Level
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit