Company and role overview
Our client is a leading electronics FMCG company currently seeking an eCommerce Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will manage content across the website in line with the marketing calendar and brand strategy of the company. It will be the candidate’s duty to act as a supportive team-leader when necessary.
- Owning and project-managing the trading/product launch/promotion calendar for two websites.
- Acting as a supportive team-leader for the internal Web Developer and Digital Exec
- Handling and applying different trading strategies, encouraging top ROI using analysis, including promotions
- Creating and executing the e-commerce strategy designed to improve UX, UI and CRO
- Optimising preferred company software’s and apps across the website, staying in tune with the latest technologies to support the best digital performance
- Supporting ecommerce integrations and functionality with ERP system
- Work with Finance & planning teams to budget and accurately forecast performance
- Contribute to seasonal buys and range planning for your areas
- Managing new product process on websites for new seasonal collections
- Regularly optimise the customer journey through the site, action adjustments where required in order to enhance conversion rates.
- Organising weekly and monthly reports, as well as insights across all digital marketing / ecommerce channels.
- Proven experience in managing a team within an eCommerce / Digital Marketing setting
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Funnel and Magento beneficial
- Strong knowledge of technology
- Experience in line-management, managing upwards and liaising between a range of internal stakeholders
- Clear communicator skills – able to explain technical detail in layman’s terms