Company and role overview
Our client is in the market for a meticulous Application Developer to join their team. The role entails assisting the company with application developments, software developments and customer platforms. The company are keen to build upon the chosen candidate’s current skill set and will offer training for their continuous development. The candidate’s role will also focus on delivering the best customer service possible and working with key stakeholders including directors, leaders, and team managers across the business.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders of mixed technical ability.
- Producing scope of work alongside the project owners
- Design (and documenting) of own solutions or sub-sets of solutions
- Designing and maintaining SQL databases
- Writing software and/or configuring software platforms
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
- Testing and analysis of test results
- Documentation – both technical and non-technical
- Project management
- Keeping stakeholders up to date with process and projects
- Occasional IT support to the wider team
- Previous experience of project management in software development, in the Microsoft stack.
- Excellent understanding of software development and software integration principles
- Good written and verbal skills
- Proven knowledge and some experience with SQL, C#, .Net Frameworks and MSSQL, UX principles and implementing/improving UI, using CSS, Bootstrap and HTML
- Experience of using ORM’s such as Dapper or Entity Framework
- At least 6 months professional experience in software development
- Able to be office based in either Southampton, Bradford, or Avon