Company & Role Overview
Our Client is a high-tech international sports media and rights business. As an Account manager, you will be tasked with dealing with high value clients and upselling the business
- Your role within the team will include assisting generation of venue sales leads
- Working with venues to develop a media strategy that commercially benefits both parties
- Devising and implementing contact strategy for clients
- Following up sales leads in a relevant and timely manner
- Building relationships with key personnel
- Assisting the Operations team with on the ground technical support
- Managing internal relationships
- An understanding of Microsoft Office Suit would be preferable
- Past work experience either in a gym/leisure center or experience in B2B sales.
- Any additional qualifications or experience with multimedia technology is a bonus.
- Full, clean driving license and access to a vehicle that can be used to work purposes.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Must currently be on universal credit
- Be between 16 - 24
Location – London Based and homeworking
Pay - National Minimum Wage