Company & Role Overview
This role is a policy administrator you will be responsible for the timely and effective execution of tasks and activities related to PA Contract management
You will be able to interact with the other members of the Contract Management team as a team player.
Executes timely the assigned tasks related to pa
Contract start incl tarification and fees
Contract and customer management and incl contract
Amendments, renewals, terminations
Turnover declarations and premum calculations.
Premium base chasing,
Bonus -malus calculations
Deals with 2nd level customer requests assigned
Identifies potential improvements on processes,
Organization and reports to the team leader
Complies with commercial gestures (decisions made)
Data quality control
Business expertise Credit Insurance knowledge (including Products and
Ability to work with/in different IT satellite systems
Supporting other team members
Communication skills enabling commercial contacts
(answer to customer requests)
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for an Examinations Assistant to come and join their active team! The candidate will be expected to perform administrative duties such as organising meetings, onboarding sessions, and providing support to the Head of Exams. It is important the candidate has strong communication and customer service skills.
- Co-ordinating onboarding sessions to train candidates on how to use the clinical exams software platform
- Setting up onboarding sessions via Microsoft bookings.
- Co-ordinate the standardisation meetings, minute taking and managing email and phone communications
- Train staff/colleagues to use zoom efficiently and work with IT to troubleshoot issues to ensure all participants can attend the meetings.
- Technically proficient with good computer literacy skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service skills are essential
Company & Role Overview
You will be responsible and held accountable to the Lead Project Manager for managing a range of building refurbishment projects, engineering installations, preparing feasibility options, and preparing and managing contract schemes. The role also includes designing small works and is expected to undertake a wide variety of schemes. You will be the responsible person for the delivery of allocated refurbishment schemes generally up to £3m with the majority being £50k to £2m. The role holder will be expected to manage a variety of size of scheme as required and to ensure that all schemes are delivered on time, within budget and to the quality expected, whilst ensuring a fast turnaround and a customer focused service.
- To act as lead where allocated and deliver a range of building and engineering
- refurbishment projects including the agreement of client brief, the preparation of drawings on AutoCAD where required, preparation of specifications, applications for Planning Approval and Building Regulations, and the preparation of appropriate health and safety plans, risk assessments, and method statements. All in close association and liaison with engineering colleagues regarding building services requirements and other relevant stakeholders such as the Fire Officer and Health & Safety Unit amongst others.
- To manage multiple projects at one time often with pressing deadlines and to ensure that work is prioritised appropriately considering importance of certain projects to university reputation, research need, and requirements of beneficiaries and other University activities.
- To programme and plan the delivery of projects appropriately within live buildings considering noise avoidance during university activities such as graduations, events, open days, examinations and the like.
- To produce tender documentation for relevant schemes, including all prelims, specifications, contract amendments, and undertake reviews of tender returns and producing tender evaluation reports.
- To act as contract administrator for relevant schemes.
- To support the Lead Project Manager in the continual development of service delivery processes including the Project Management Procedures and appropriate guidelines.
- To deliver schemes in line with Project Management Procedures including the production and regular updating or project programmes, change control registers, risk registers, client briefs, meeting minutes, etc.
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies and relevant statutory standards including the Health & Safety at Work Act within allocated projects. Ensure that the permit to work systems, risk assessments, safe working practices and safety plans are implemented.
- Participate in ‘out of hours’ call out service if required and carry out such other duties as may be commensurate with the post.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative and effectively prioritise a varied and demanding workload, often to tight deadlines.
- Practical approach to problem solving.
- Responsive and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to cover in the department and provide reasonable flexibility in terms of hours worked
- Experience of budget and project management (delivering on time, budget and to the required quality).
- Experience of managing a multi- disciplinary design team/contractors.
- Working knowledge of CDM and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Excellent ICT skills including MS Word, Excel and email.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Case Team Manager to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be expected to work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals. The role does require managing a team’s performance and quickly identify and effectively tackle, at the earliest stage.
- Maintain, manage, and motivate a team, ensuring work produced is to a high standard and use resources to the best of their ability.
- Ensure team’s compliance with current policies, process, guidance, and service standards that govern the work of the team.
- Ensure the early identification of solutions to obstacles, raising these with your Operational Manager when necessary.
- Assure and be accountable for the quality of casework, risk assessments and decisions in your team.
- Recruit new employees and provide effective induction programmes, ensuring that performance is effectively managed and recorded during their probation period.
- Be knowledgeable of developments of policies, guidance, and processes, regarding fitness.
- Work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals.
- Review and respond to challenges, queries and/or complaints about the decisions made and service provided by your team
- Support and deputise for the Operations Manager in the delivery of their work, when requested or required.
- Comply with the information security requirements for information accessed or processed in carrying out the duties of the role, ensuring they are in line with the companies’ policies.
- Educated to degree level or relevant knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing people and resources or investigation responsibilities
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance.
- Experience of monitoring a team, objectives, and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of responding to multiple stakeholders needs and complex circumstances
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and support and coach others.
- Strong analytical, critical examination and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of investigative methods and rules of evidence.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Committee Services Administrator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of admin duties such as preparing agendas, supporting papers, and producing concise and accurate minutes and action plan. The role does require the candidate to liaise with colleagues as well as communicate with external participants.
- Ensuring that Chairs are appropriately briefed ahead of meetings, providing advice on agenda items and issues arising.
- Liaise with colleagues in Federation departments to ensure that all information required for meetings is collated and distributed.
- Produce high quality documentation for internal and external stakeholders, including reports and briefing papers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Scheduling of annual meeting calendar, including room bookings and invitations and arrangements for any other requirements
- Maintain an excellent knowledge on key Federation policies and areas of work and their impact on the activities of committees.
- Carrying out work between meetings, including dealing with correspondence, circulating documents, and disseminating information.
- Managing membership of committees, including liaising with external stakeholders to identify new members and confirm appointments.
- Contribute recruitment processes and inductions of new committee’s and representatives
- Contribute to annual team planning and development processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a committee support role.
- Excellent IT skills, including all MS Office packages and MS Teams.
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working in a higher education, professional training, or healthcare environment.
Company and role overview
Our client in the Education sector is searching for an Administrator to join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for providing administrative services that supports the day to day running of the school. The role will entail the candidate to participate in meetings with colleagues and external customers and organising training for staff.
- To provide administrative support for effective delivery of mock exam schedules.
- Collating exam grade entries, creating exam timetables and supervisor lists, and distribution of exam certificates.
- Order and maintain all School stationery supplies.
- Take minutes of the weekly staff briefing.
- To provide administrative support to the organisation and administration meetings, including the coordination of staff.
- Attendance at parents’ meeting is a requirement of the role.
- To administer pupil rewards, and certificates at the end of the reporting cycle, uploading the results on to the correct software’s.
- Distribute and allocate security wrist bands and update locks as required.
- To organise and distribute pupil photographs.
- Work alongside senior colleagues to produce and manage the weekly SMT/MOD rota. This also includes entering the lunchtime detention duties.
- To provide administrative support with regards pastoral, safeguarding and disciplinary activities.
- To provide administrative support by organising relevant/correct training courses for staff.
- To oversee the schools’ online training platforms, include setting up new users and providing training guidance, uploading new policies, chasing any outstanding training courses or policy signatures.
- Act as a Deputy Data Compliance Officer, assisting with GDPR requirements.
- Support the Registrar in maintaining accurate UKVI documentation for current pupils, including holiday absence forms for those on Student and Child Student visas.
- Experienced administrator with excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS software (particularly Word and Excel) and Google Apps.
- Competent working on databases, particularly ISAMS or willing to train.
- Confident with good inter-personal skills
- To be fully supportive of the School’s Christian ethos.
Company & Role Overview
Across this company, we’re passionate and excited about delivering software that our customers will love. We encourage a healthy work-life balance, a friendly office culture.
We want our people to have humbleness and humility, not be afraid to admit when they’re wrong and learn from each other. Have a passion for innovation, ideas, challenge thinking outside of the box- there’s never a bad idea!
Identify and perform sales plans and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
Correctly forecast opportunities
Build and execute territory plans to maximise sales revenue
Liaise effectively with our Technical Pre-Sales Engineers and Customer Success team
Proactively take part with our Marketing team
Experience in selling IT solutions with a demonstrable ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
A strong sales presence, with solid interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Demonstratable ability to overcome objections effectively
Probing skills, knowing how to use effective questions to gather information and build a clear, shared understanding of a customer’s needs
Closing skills, demonstrating how to recognise when a customer is prepared to move ahead in the sales-cycle
Outstanding listening skills
Strong organisational skills – showing how to segment accounts into easier-to-manage divisions, aligning internal strengths with customers' needs
Have used Salesforce
Have sold into IT Operations
Have start-up / rapid growth company experience
Have been trained in and used a sales methodology, such as Miller Heiman or Sandler
Have a European language
Experience working with resellers/partners
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES