Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for an Events Executive to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for the organisation, delivery, evaluation and development of a range of all events in support of the company’s objectives. The candidate will also ensure that all activities, budgets and standards are in accord and meet the deadlines.
- Support the co-ordination and distribution of key events, including, events programme, webinars and online peer reviews.
- Exporting and manipulating data from the CRM (MS Dynamics)
- Perform duties such as venue liaison, speaker liaison, contract negotiation, delegate liaison and processing delegate bookings.
- Maintain an accurate record of income and expenses regarding individual events, liaising with the finance team.
- Maintaining systems such as the CRM and website for the events, and flagging issues when they arise
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure value for money.
- Sourcing and co-ordinating facilitators, collecting, collating and acting on delegate feedback, liaison with external communications teams around event promotion.
- Supporting the planning and delivery of any new events or projects that the team may run
- Inputting into the procedure for improving event processes to improve the efficiency of the team
- Ensuring that all people attending to such events comply with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.
- Experience in an events role
- Educated to at least A-level standard or equivalent level of experience.
- Effective use of IT systems including Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Flexibility to work evenings to support event delivery