Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Digital Marketing Officer at a public health organisation, a successful candidate will be working within a marketing and communications department. The main responsibilities of this role will include daily supervision of the company’s digital channels, managing the company campaigns, social media, website, and emails.
- Digital channels
- Marketing activities and campaigns
- Evaluation and monitoring
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Experienced in using google analytics
- Excellent knowledge of SEO
- Background of using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Experience of developing digital content