Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for an Examinations and Compliance Officer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will organise and execute Examinations projects to provide and maintain an excellent service to all customers and clients.
- Register student’s initial learner profiles including, Transfer of Credit request, Special Educational Needs, Access Arrangement requests, GCSE needs.
- Liaise with students and exam boards to complete the request, applications and procedures for Transfer of Credit.
- Confirm the specification and unit codes with Heads and relevant teachers and maintain all relevant modular and award codes for the academic year
- Plan timeline, logistics and liaise with relevant assessment boards for the preparation of University Admissions Tests (e.g. BMAT, LNAT, MAT, etc.)
- Organise and maintain safe, secure storage of certificates in alphabetical order by surname in the Exams Office.
- Liaise with SENCO, and other relevant professionals in regard to medical and psychological proofs to support extra time and special consideration applications.
- Train invigilators to a high standard of the necessary regulations and create mock timetables and distribute to students
- Ensure an accurate and efficient Registration and De-registration service for staff and students.
- Maintain databases and manuals, ensuring all are filed and in line with confidentiality and company policies
- Organise necessary staff trainings, ensuring all are booked and completed
- Responsible for putting up job adverts on platforms and suggest ideas to generate better quality CV’s
- Need to be thoroughly familiar with JCQ regulations
- Educated to a Degree Level
- Previous experience working in higher education
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience within examinations or compliance