Company & Role Overview
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Operative to join their team as part of the Government Kickstarter Scheme. This role with involve dealing with many customer queries.
- Managing the email address – responding to queries, updating customer accounts and ensuring any customer issues are resolved effectively.
- Managing any customer queries through our social media platforms ensuring we are clear and help any prospective or current customers with any questions they have.
- Building basic reporting to help track, manage and improve our efficiency and effectiveness across our communications.
- Helping with general administrative tasks across the team to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Report any feedback to the team on any ongoing issues or areas we can make Wild even better for our customers.
- This will be predominantly email/chat/social media based but there may be times where you will need to call customers to resolve specific issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly yet professional writing manner