Company & Role Overview
The role available is an Interim HR Coordinator (6 months fixed term contract) at a charity, located in Blackburn that will involve a mixture of hybrid working. A suitable candidate will be able to adapt, independent worker, and pay attention to detail who can find an array of suitable candidates for the company. The company offers a range of perks including a competitive salary and pension scheme, discounted shopping, and training for career progression.
- Conducting the HR process successfully from start to finish
- Assisting company’s management team on absentees, penalisation, complaints, and maternity leave
- Supporting the company’s Area HR Manager with case work
- Assisting the Payroll team with handling fluctuations in the area.
- Experienced in first line HR or in another HR sector
- Retain a CIPD Level 3 or more (or in progress)
- Excellent communication internally
- Be able to influence the company’s management department by delivering excellent HR guidance
- Capable of completing safeguarding assessments