You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Kickstart Social Media Manager
Company & Role Overview
Our client help to set up brands/manufacturers on ecommerce platforms (predominantly Amazon) and subsequently manage their online sales. This involves everything from photography, videography, copywriting, advertising and driving sales via social media.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our clients’ brands and drive sales traffic to our existing online platforms such as Amazon.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals. These could be in the form of advertising, competitions, product giveaways, influencer engagement, sales funnels, and the use of chat bots.
- Development of monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management teams and clients
- Monitor client’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Develop databases of customers and potential customers based on social media engagement and then use the database to market to.
- Candidate must be Organised with knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Preferably with a keen interest in Production or videography
- Some background knowledge of the film industry
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Pay - National Minimum Wage