You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Kickstart Graphics Manager
Company & Role Overview
Our client helps to set up brands/manufacturers on ecommerce platforms (predominantly Amazon) and subsequently manage their online sales.
The newly created role of Graphics Manager will be to design and manage images, videos and graphics for product listings.
- The role will also involve image editing from product photography that we receive from the brand, so being proficient with Photoshop (or alternative) is essential. We’d love to see previous examples of your work.
- The Graphics Manager will also be responsible for saving the graphics in a consistent format and uploading them to a shared drive.
- Communication with our copywriter and listing coordinator will be necessary to complete some tasks. The Graphics Manager will also be responsible for the uploading of the images to the relevant ecommerce platforms such as Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, etc.
- The role will also include designing graphics for social media and websites.
- This role will be a work from home role. It would be advantageous if you already have your own hardware to work with. Our business is 100% online, therefore it will be easy to link in with your own computer etc.
- Experience in the following software is desirable but not essential: Canva, Quark, Google Drive, Gmail, Zoom (or alternative). Other experience with graphic software will also be considered.
- Ideally the right person would have an interest in photography and be able to edit videos, producing completed short movies (30-60 seconds) with text and graphics included.
- Website design or experience with Shopify would also be a distinct advantage.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Pay - National Minimum Wage