You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Company & Role Overview
Our client helps to set up brands/manufacturers on ecommerce platforms (predominantly Amazon) and subsequently manage their online sales. This involves everything from photography, videography, copywriting, listing management, stock management, advertising and driving sales via social media.
We are a growing e-commerce business in need of a Copywriting Listing Coordinator who can connect with our client’s customer base through multiple channels.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions that sell and direct email copy
- We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data, from your own keyword research, to write compelling product sales copy
- This role also coordinates the coming together of images, video and product copy to be able to launch products effectively.
- Experience in producing copy for sales platforms such as Amazon, Etsy and social media channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Gsuite and video conference software.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of product sales copy writing, including the use and understanding of product benefits and features.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, capable of having ideas and running with them to completion.
- We are looking for someone who is able to teach us as much as we can teach them.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Pay - National Minimum Wage