Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global educational body looking for a Kickstarter to join their team!
- Providing administrative support to the department, assisting with the recruitment process, updating Policy and procedures, as well as the Learning and Development records.
- Monitor leave and sickness records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by drafting and posting Adverts, arranging interviews, obtaining references.
- Assist with on boarding and off boarding process for starters and leavers.
- Support the HR department with reviewing and updating Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and update Employees Training records, as well as recruitment records.
- Support with updating company’s Annual leave and Public Holiday records.
- Maintain up to date employee records in the HR System.
- Provide support with the preparation of Employment Contracts and Letters.
- Preparing quarterly data reports using excel.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment across different time zones
- Strong and effective oral, written and communication skills in English
- Candidate must be qualified to A-Level or Equivalent.
Any HR qualifications are desired but not essential.
- Experience of working in an office environment providing administrative support or working in human resources would be desirable as would Knowledge of international education markets and experience of working in the education industry.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Pay - National Minimum Wage