Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Strategic Account Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for managing, acquiring and growing accounts, to maximise revenues and execute strategic sales plans.
- Develop credibility in service provision via end-to-end involvement in the customer lifecycle
- Communicate with customers whether it be face-to-face or via mobile to ensure that strong relationships are created and maintained
- Create proposals and manage/complete tender processes from initial bid through to contract management
- Facilitate networking between the Policy team and industry contacts
- Be the 1st point of contact in the commercial team for your product area, and support in associated sales coaching and product knowledge
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop bespoke products utilising an in-depth understanding of a client’s needs
- Maintain accurate customer records using the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with the Product Team(s) and contribute to horizon scans, product development, and continual improvement
- Work collaboratively with the Transactional Sales team to ensure overall group revenue is maximised, referring opportunities and leads as appropriate
- Ensure an up-to-date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company and competitors
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in sales, account management in Health & Safety industry
- Excellent, IT, admin and negotiation skills
- CRM adherence
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a driven Travel Sales Consultant to come and join their expanding dynamic team. The candidate will be expected to perform admin elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing as well as arranging booking transfers and assisting in other ad hoc projects and activities as required.
Able to earn a basic salary, plus commission. OTE £32 - 45k+
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, responding to client enquiries, discussing the holiday and/or requirements over the telephone, email and online.
- Creating tailored holiday proposals.
- Liaising with property owners and operators.
- Effective production of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve sales performance targets.
- Organising pre-arrival arrangements for clients, such as booking transfers, and catering to special requests the clients may have.
- Creating final itineraries.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner
- Strong written skills with good grammar
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts
Company role & Overview
The Graduate Project work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets and industries. Our team operating out of London are true recruitment specialists. Within our specialist market, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need - from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in our legal verticals by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Pro-actively identify, attract, engage, assess, and secure candidates of all levels for our clients. Promote our clients and candidates and make the correct match ensuring we are placing candidates into the right opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients, nurture these relationships to ensure future business and maximise the number of placements made
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as a Resourcer or Delivery Consultant,ideally within legal or medical Markets
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about
- Every day is different, and you'll be responsible for your own desk, so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- A hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it
- Work the ethical way
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a leading specialist glass store looking for an enthusiastic individual, with excellent customer services skills to join their expanding team located in North London.
- Understanding how the store runs such as dealing with sales of glass, mirrors, and ironmongery hardware
- Able to handle face to face, email, and call enquires and complaints from customers and placing in orders
- Dealing with inbound and outbound deliveries, stock-taking, as well as sorting out all payments
- Working with the team with all duties and hitting sale targets within the department
- Build great relationships with customers and clients, new and existing
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Previous experience in dealing with sales of glass, mirrors, and ironmongery hardware
- Great communications skills, as well as the confident to deal with any situation professionally
- Provide fantastic customer service and hit sale targets
- Organised, and efficient in completing all sales at the store
- Good IT skills, and general admin duties
Company and role overview
Our client is one of the world’s leading Occupational Health and Safety Organisations and is currently in the market for a Sales Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for precise sales prediction and contributing to wider plans, ensuring the team are fully utilising the CRM system and following all relevant processes.
- Developing and monitoring relevant performance measures within the team, and experience in leading both a remote and a field-based team
- Produce accurate sales forecasts, set budgets and individual and team targets
- Take direct responsibility for Business Development and direct Account Management where required
- Communicate effectively within a team, ensuring personal targets as well as team sale targets are met
- Build and maintain relationships, confirming successful business development and client relationship management
- Undertaking regular reviews with the team
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting as required by the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven record of achieving personal and team sales targets
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at senior level in a professional manner (verbal, written)
- You’ll have outstanding networking skills and a truly consultative style
Company and role overview
Our client is part of the Recruitment sector and is searching for a resilient and fast learning candidate to join their team.
You will manage enquiries from candidates and liaise with the HR team to support the organisation of interviews and job adverts whilst also performing additional recruitment activities as well as preparing shortlists on Job seeking websites and, sourcing candidates via CV databases.
- Manage, post and track job adverts.
- Communicate wand liaise with candidates, HR team and manager to schedule interviews.
- Respond to recruitment agencies and candidates in relation to recruitment.
- Provide input and administration support for improvement projects (e.g., Hiring Manager training)
- Ensuring Hiring Managers are kept up to date with ongoing recruitment.
- Arranging, and attending Jobs Fairs, Assessment days as and when required.
- Other Adhoc recruitment duties when required.
- Experience in recruitment and Talent Acquisition department
- Previous experience of using ATS systems daily
- Management skill set – candidate control, organised, diary management etc.
- Able to use own initiative and manage day to day recruitment queries
- A competitive salary - DOE
- An attractive bonus and commission (KPI driven)
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
- BUPA health cover
- Sports and social club
- MY-MT - discount on major retailers
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Digital Learner Producer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with stakeholders across the various departments and be supported by a group of consultants with expertise in online learning and digital development to evolve the companies online offers.
- Implement the recommendations from the school’s recent digital audit to drive forward development of digital learning user experience
- Coordinate delivery of new digital learning approaches and online resources
- Ensure underlying systems and processes are streamlined
- Advise and coordinate procurement of new digital learning equipment and services as appropriate
- Manage and assist with workshops, ideation and other pre-production work
- Manage project budgets to derive best value from investment
- Assist the Director of Education with development of training resources for students and staff
- Feed into the creation of rich promotional content for marketing new online resources
- Provide data to feed into quarterly progress reports for senior management and funders and formal success measurement processes
- Knowledge of the potential of the web and digital technologies to enhance learning for different audiences
- Experience of developing high quality online learning content
- Direct experience of the technical and logistical issues involved in managing live online engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate effectively with a range of different stakeholders
- Ability to write clearly and present information in a professional manner
Company & Role Overview
Our client a registered charity in the health care sector is seeking a hardworking Graduate Helpdesk Administrator to come and join their team. The role will be a Temporary contract, hybrid working. The candidate will need to be immediately available.
Deadline for applications is Thursday 4th August.
- Be first point of contact for colleagues and clients
- Handling a high volume of calls from internal and external stakeholders
- Training and giving advice on using the IT platforms
- Responsive in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Providing excellent customer service and a high level of professionalism
- IT literate and comfortable getting up to speed quickly in using new IT software
- Good knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and browser settings.
- Able to diagnose and resolve a range of basic IT issues with audio / video / screen resolution
- Good verbal and written communication skills (highly intelligible English speaking is essential)
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who is an education provider is looking for a skilled Head of Finance to come and join their busy team. The aim of this role to manage the efficient and accurate processing of all daily accounting transactions and financial information. The position will also be accountable to the Trust Company Secretary for Trust level financial management and reporting.
Key responsibilities for this role will include financial planning, reporting and control; liaison with Auditors and Bankers and supporting the development of financial management across the School, College and Trust.
- Provide robust, expert financial support and advice to the School Bursar and College Bursar, leadership teams and Finance and General-Purpose Committees.
- Deputise for the School Bursar or College Bursar on financial matters as required.
- Work closely with the leadership teams to ensure that our financial systems and processes are agile, providing support and guidance to colleagues in using them.
- Monitor performance and ensure financial KPI’s and targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide financial modelling and impact analysis e.g., inflation, activity projections.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports are provided to managers.
- Annual statutory consolidated financial reporting, in line with charities SORP, ensuring successful audits and timely compliance with all annual returns.
- Ensure that all process and procedures and arrangements are in place for detecting and reporting fraud and support any investigative procedures as required.
- Manage consultants and other third-party contractors as required.
- Provide leadership to enhance ways of working as a team, providing high quality advice and levels of service to the organisation.
- Track record of leading a successful finance team, managing a high-calibre, multi-disciplinary and multi-site team to deliver against demanding timescales.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Proven experience of developing financial models, operating principles, and managing complex budgeting and reporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience of working at a strategic level and being responsive to change.
- Experience of developing finance practice and making improvements to service delivery.
- Proven project and team management capability.
- Qualified Finance professional: ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES