You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a tech start-up company who are based in the heart of London. They are currently recruiting for a Head of Partnerships role which will be a very hands on position within a small team and will focus on making direct approaches to potential partners as well as managing ongoing relationships. They currently work with a wide range of partners; some well known, some startups.
- Ownership of the partnership channel for the organisation
- Seeking new opportunities to grow the number of partners and the business that is generated with them
- Identify new potential partners and contacts
- Develop public interest and new accounts
- Partnership Management; advising, reporting to and increasing business
- Maintaining excellent communication and relationships with current partners and clients
- 2 years + experience of working with commercial partners
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Email marketing / marketing automation experience would be advantageous
Remote working currently with an option to go in to the office one day a week
Competitive salary and equity/shares in the company