You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lounge Executive - Mandarin speaking
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global, market leading company in the luxury retail and shopping industry.
As an ambassador of the company’s added value services, the holder of the position is responsible for welcoming and engaging travelers and reaching exceptional standards of customer care.
Furthermore, the Lounge Executive will perform cash and non-cash refunds of Tax Free cheques, and will assist travelers throughout their post sales experience.
- Provide a personal service to the customer
- Engage with customers to develop long-term relationships, as well as providing an outstanding service with all customer interactions
- Deliver quality and consistent service by identifying customers’ needs and working on client relationships and promotional services
- Approach globe shoppers to understand their potential interests and needs, retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice on merchant’s products
- Show levels of creativity, which involves proposing visits to the merchants stores
- Contribute to the development of our business by finding opportunities for up-selland promote our merchants products
- Achieve Business Project goals while raising awareness
- Refunding Tax Free cheques in compliance with country rules and guidelines
- Perform the refund in the most correct and satisfactory way
- Cash handling and responsibility
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Experience in cash handling
- Experience in direct customer contacts
- Great customer service skills, problem solving and business sense
- An experienced customer focused role in a premium or luxury brand environment or retail
- Flexible and proactive
- Good organisational skills and independent working after given guidelines
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Dynamic, creative and keen to participate and enjoy team work