Role & Company Overview
The Graduate Project (TGP Recruitment) is a specialist provider of permanent and contract staff operating in over six sectors and has grown into one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment companies. The central London (Aldgate) based consultancy has been established since 2013 and is still growing.
Through delivering a world leading service achieved by constant innovation and forward thinking, The Graduate Project has supported educated professionals to gain employment within private and public organisations.
The Graduate Project believe that helping high calibre candidates prepare for their future career is fundamental to the development of the business landscape. We understand the benefits that could be brought to clients through introducing graduates, sharing knowledge and developing a new generation of skilled talent.
That’s why The Graduate Project has helped hundreds of candidates from school leavers, to entry-level undergraduates, experienced graduates and seasoned professionals find their ideal role. We have fully established ourselves as a leading recruitment consultancy, meeting over a thousand graduates face to face every year.
As part of the PR Executive role, you’ll have responsibility from the outset in operational roles and will gain hands-on experience and a broad array of skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collating press clippings from Press Releases (PRs)
- Managing and updating the media distribution list ensuring current contacts are correct
- Gathering and comparing results of digital advertising campaigns (cost, click throughs, run time)
- Social Media analysis and reporting for campaigns
- Some proof-reading / fact checking PRs/articles as an extra pair of eyes
- Supporting Global Marketing Events where relevant
- Attending Global Marketing events where relevant
Important Requirements (Essential)
We are keen to speak to people about this PR Executive opportunity with the following skills and experience:
- A degree graduate in a relevant subject
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Some knowledge of social media platforms
- A passion for writing
- Able to travel, when necessary (COVID restrictions dependent)
- Passionate about personal learning and development
In return, you will receive a starting base salary of £21,000 - 25,000pa plus benefits
- Personal development, training and onboarding programmes
- Private medical
- Pension scheme (employer contribution)
- Life assurance