Company and role overview
Our client is a UK leading charity based in the heart of London and are currently searching for insightful and proactive Marketing Officer to join their dynamic marketing team!
You will be responsible for working with the Marketing Project Manager, develop marketing plans to position the company’s products and services as desired in consumer markets. You will also ensure that the marketing plans align with communications schedules and all marketing activity is evaluated.
This position is hybrid working 1/2 days in office and offer flexible working hours, 35 hours a week.
- Write effective briefs (creative, media buying etc) to internal teams and external suppliers.
- Monitor campaign budgets and evaluate spend against KPIs
- Monitor the end-to-end process of development to ensure all content, emails, adverts etc are delivered on time and budget
- Work with the Email Marketing and CRM Officer and the Digital Advertising Officer, as well as external suppliers to plan effective campaigns
- Administer systems to ensure users can login and use the system as well as organise and deliver training for internal staff on using the systems
- Organise and deliver inductions for staff who need to understand how to engage with marketing, content, digital and data teams
- Support with admin tasks around marketing event attendance, invoicing, and audience panels
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and facilitate across disciplines
- Ability and authority to support marketing projects through all stages from original idea to delivery
- Knowledge of marketing communications and digital marketing
- Relevant experience of developing successful marketing strategies, from insight to evaluation stage