Company & Role Interview
Our client is a rapidly trithing company who is looking for a Marketing Executive to extend their growth. This role will run all performance marketing channels including PPC. This company offers career progression and future line-management opportunities
- Monthly budget planning across all performance channels
- Building, implementing and managing all PPC & GDN ads, and all paid social ads
- Campaign optimisation: Ensure all paid activity is being optimised effectively to meet and exceed the set targets. Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing team to produce appropriate landing pages & ad copy for digital campaigns
- Testing strategy: Make use of all core aspects of performance marketing including A/B testing creatives, audiences and ad placements to develop a robust cross-channel testing strategy to maximise performance.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Campaign reporting: Monitor and report all campaign results to the appropriate stakeholders, and working with these stakeholders to develop and optimise these campaigns based on the best performing strategies.
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing
- Competitor analysis
- 1-3 years hands-on digital paid media experience
- Strong experience with hands-on management of Adwords, Twitter & Facebook campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels including implementation, optimisation & measurement
- Experience developing client-side digital marketing strategies with clear performance goals
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and able to deliver a message concisely
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and good user of Excel & Google Analytics
- Strong technical understanding of measurement and tracking with a proven analytical background.
- Be comfortable taking initiative and thinking outside of the box
- Google Adword certificate is a bonus
- Sports and/or betting knowledge is desirable, but not essential
- A desire to learn, grow and experiment