Company and role overview
Our client is a leader in the legal sector, and they are currently searching for a passionate Marketing Data Analyst to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with a lot of confidential data and information and will work with the Project Manager to design and execute the best systems to enable the business to flourish whilst maintaining data and information requirements.
- Collaboration and patience to serve as the bridge between marketing and sales
- To work alongside colleagues to design, specify and implement data collection/interrogation methods, reporting systems, and data structures
- Obtain and incorporate feedback from all teams within the organisations for initiatives
- Communicate with various levels of individuals. Confident in senior stakeholder management and influencing
- Perform data maintenance, data processes reviews, and data quality checks across CRM systems
- Support the team with regular data transfers, Data Mapping, Data Reconciliation, Data migration/ integration.
- Check analyses with other third-party data sources to ensure the accuracy and validity of analyses produced from data sets
- Managing trade-offs, ambiguity and competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience working in a data analysis/CRM/marketing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills with the ability to organise, analyse information with attention to detail and accuracy.