Company and role overview
Our client is a leading luxury food company and is currently in the market for a Telesales & Online Order Executive to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be required to take accurate orders through inbound and outbound telesales calls to current and potential new customers accurately recording email orders, advising customers of availability and special offers.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner.
- Making daily outgoing calls to achieve set targets
- Maintaining the quality of each sales call to the highest level of professionalism.
- Managing the sales order mailbox.
- Accurate inputting of email orders.
- Promoting products to customers with the aim of maximizing profits.
- Handling customer complains.
- Ensuring all customer data handled is of the highest quality and is accurately maintained in the customer database and in line with GDPR.
- Communicating with colleagues to ensure that the tele sales function operates consistently and effectively.
- Keep up to date with information, training, and development opportunities appropriate to maintaining and developing professional service standard.
- General office administration and working best practices.
- Help and support other departments to achieve overall Company goals.
- Experience in Sales/Telesales/Customer Service – especially working in FMCG advantageous.
- Sales experience/cold calling B2B/B2C Telesales experience Understand KPI’s and Targets
- Knowledge of speciality cheese and fine foods advantageous.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Digital Learner Producer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with stakeholders across the various departments and be supported by a group of consultants with expertise in online learning and digital development to evolve the companies online offers.
- Implement the recommendations from the school’s recent digital audit to drive forward development of digital learning user experience
- Coordinate delivery of new digital learning approaches and online resources
- Ensure underlying systems and processes are streamlined
- Advise and coordinate procurement of new digital learning equipment and services as appropriate
- Manage and assist with workshops, ideation and other pre-production work
- Manage project budgets to derive best value from investment
- Assist the Director of Education with development of training resources for students and staff
- Feed into the creation of rich promotional content for marketing new online resources
- Provide data to feed into quarterly progress reports for senior management and funders and formal success measurement processes
- Knowledge of the potential of the web and digital technologies to enhance learning for different audiences
- Experience of developing high quality online learning content
- Direct experience of the technical and logistical issues involved in managing live online engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate effectively with a range of different stakeholders
- Ability to write clearly and present information in a professional manner
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Senior Events Manager to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring staff are properly dressed, trained, and briefed so events run smoothly and precisely as possible. You will be performing catering duties as well as management duties and must be always aware of food hygiene standards and procedures.
- Effectively manage all staff on site.
- Handle telephone enquiries and complete subsequent menu and quotation requests quickly and efficiently
- Build effective working relationships with venue managers and external event planners
- Lead on Sales initiatives to generate new business
- Be the main point of contact in the office for various venues
- Conduct site visits on new and potential venues to check on the feasibility of events
- Co-ordinate with clients in the planning and running of their events, offering advice and help to make their event special
- Hold tasting for your clients, sometimes out of office hours, help them decide on a menu, offering alternatives and advice based on your experience and their event theme
- Ensure post event paperwork is completed
- Hands on Experience of booking, quoting, and managing events
- Experience in Event Management and food catering
- Proven sales and marketing experience
- Must have experience of the London Events industry and knowledge of London venues
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Full clean driving licence
- I.T literate, with particular emphasis in Word/Excel spreadsheets
- Database Management
Company and role overview
Our client is a leader in the legal sector, and they are currently searching for a passionate Marketing Data Analyst to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with a lot of confidential data and information and will work with the Project Manager to design and execute the best systems to enable the business to flourish whilst maintaining data and information requirements.
- Collaboration and patience to serve as the bridge between marketing and sales
- To work alongside colleagues to design, specify and implement data collection/interrogation methods, reporting systems, and data structures
- Obtain and incorporate feedback from all teams within the organisations for initiatives
- Communicate with various levels of individuals. Confident in senior stakeholder management and influencing
- Perform data maintenance, data processes reviews, and data quality checks across CRM systems
- Support the team with regular data transfers, Data Mapping, Data Reconciliation, Data migration/ integration.
- Check analyses with other third-party data sources to ensure the accuracy and validity of analyses produced from data sets
- Managing trade-offs, ambiguity and competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience working in a data analysis/CRM/marketing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills with the ability to organise, analyse information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Company and role overview
Our client is one of the world’s leading organisations with financial services and payment solutions and is currently in the market for an innovative Designer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with cross-functional teams to provide effective design support for of the company’s stakeholders across Europe, APAC and the Americas in a multitude of languages.
- Design Travellers Communications identity
- Design Travellers Communications guidelines
- Actively contribute to the Creative Services department to deliver brand collaterals/assets to promote company products and services catalogue across digital and print channels.
- Synthesising and simplifying the company’s service complexity in simple visuals, and flexible narratives for several stakeholders with different informational needs (Storytelling)
- Design Digital products (e.g., Mobile first) and components in collaboration with the UX and UI central team
- Uses data-driven marketing to guide all design decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and meets tight deadlines
- At least 4-6 years of proven design experience, Brand identity, Product design, Concept Development, Prototyping, Illustration, Video making etc.
- Digital experience (UI expert)
Company and role overview
Our client is a leading electronics FMCG company currently seeking an eCommerce Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will manage content across the website in line with the marketing calendar and brand strategy of the company. It will be the candidate’s duty to act as a supportive team-leader when necessary.
- Owning and project-managing the trading/product launch/promotion calendar for two websites.
- Acting as a supportive team-leader for the internal Web Developer and Digital Exec
- Handling and applying different trading strategies, encouraging top ROI using analysis, including promotions
- Creating and executing the e-commerce strategy designed to improve UX, UI and CRO
- Optimising preferred company software’s and apps across the website, staying in tune with the latest technologies to support the best digital performance
- Supporting ecommerce integrations and functionality with ERP system
- Work with Finance & planning teams to budget and accurately forecast performance
- Contribute to seasonal buys and range planning for your areas
- Managing new product process on websites for new seasonal collections
- Regularly optimise the customer journey through the site, action adjustments where required in order to enhance conversion rates.
- Organising weekly and monthly reports, as well as insights across all digital marketing / ecommerce channels.
- Proven experience in managing a team within an eCommerce / Digital Marketing setting
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Funnel and Magento beneficial
- Strong knowledge of technology
- Experience in line-management, managing upwards and liaising between a range of internal stakeholders
- Clear communicator skills – able to explain technical detail in layman’s terms
Company & Role Overview
Our client a registered charity in the health care sector is seeking a hardworking Graduate Helpdesk Administrator to come and join their team. The role will be a Temporary contract, hybrid working. The candidate will need to be immediately available.
Deadline for applications is Thursday 4th August.
- Be first point of contact for colleagues and clients
- Handling a high volume of calls from internal and external stakeholders
- Training and giving advice on using the IT platforms
- Responsive in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Providing excellent customer service and a high level of professionalism
- IT literate and comfortable getting up to speed quickly in using new IT software
- Good knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and browser settings.
- Able to diagnose and resolve a range of basic IT issues with audio / video / screen resolution
- Good verbal and written communication skills (highly intelligible English speaking is essential)
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who is an education provider is looking for a skilled Head of Finance to come and join their busy team. The aim of this role to manage the efficient and accurate processing of all daily accounting transactions and financial information. The position will also be accountable to the Trust Company Secretary for Trust level financial management and reporting.
Key responsibilities for this role will include financial planning, reporting and control; liaison with Auditors and Bankers and supporting the development of financial management across the School, College and Trust.
- Provide robust, expert financial support and advice to the School Bursar and College Bursar, leadership teams and Finance and General-Purpose Committees.
- Deputise for the School Bursar or College Bursar on financial matters as required.
- Work closely with the leadership teams to ensure that our financial systems and processes are agile, providing support and guidance to colleagues in using them.
- Monitor performance and ensure financial KPI’s and targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide financial modelling and impact analysis e.g., inflation, activity projections.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports are provided to managers.
- Annual statutory consolidated financial reporting, in line with charities SORP, ensuring successful audits and timely compliance with all annual returns.
- Ensure that all process and procedures and arrangements are in place for detecting and reporting fraud and support any investigative procedures as required.
- Manage consultants and other third-party contractors as required.
- Provide leadership to enhance ways of working as a team, providing high quality advice and levels of service to the organisation.
- Track record of leading a successful finance team, managing a high-calibre, multi-disciplinary and multi-site team to deliver against demanding timescales.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Proven experience of developing financial models, operating principles, and managing complex budgeting and reporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience of working at a strategic level and being responsive to change.
- Experience of developing finance practice and making improvements to service delivery.
- Proven project and team management capability.
- Qualified Finance professional: ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES